Breaking news Fyfe goes down

Started by chaosAD, May 01, 2012, 02:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

well, I saw it coming, so never picked him to start with :P

Ablett will miss two (not including last week), and swan two as well, one with a tweak and another being rested.

Probably swan over ablett, since ablett may come back underdone.

there you go.

chelo77

Quote from: -Hector- on May 01, 2012, 03:50:58 PM
Quote from: chaosAD on May 01, 2012, 02:35:58 PM
Happy I traded him, it was always goin to come up again!

Bull statement. He played the whole of last season with the same issue.

Well done mate, you predicted the future. I will come to you for all DT advice from now on. How many games will Gary Ablett and Dane Swan miss each this season? Need to weigh them up against each other.

No need to be abusive just coz you kept him and it didn't work out. Weak.

And if you couldn't see this being an issue again sometime this season maybe you do need advice

Lucastorm

Like I said, was just waiting for his shoulder to fall apart.

With every shoulder dislocation, the risk of it occuring again increases. I'm surprised he even risked playing last round, big balls...

Good luck Fyfey!

-Hector-

Dear all,

My apologies - I didn't mean to seem (be) abusive. No sarcasm there, I also dislike abusive people and don't want to be one.

On topic, Fyfe has had these issues all of last season too. In fact, he's always had them. So has one Chris Judd, who also has won two Brownlow medals with shoulder issues. So, to say it was 'always going to happen' etc is untrue, there was a real chance that it wouldn't happen. Easy to say it was always going to happen now, because it has, and did happen. But it was never a certainly.

That is all.