Sandilands!

Started by mdub, May 01, 2012, 09:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdub

jas anyone heard or seen anything on the big fella is he gunna be back this week or out longer :(

Justin Bieber

Lol Mark your the loser who traded him pre-partial lockout and then he didn't play ;D

Migy119

his probably not playing because there playing GWS there going to rest that beast  :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Migy119 on May 01, 2012, 09:30:50 AM
his probably not playing because there playing GWS there going to rest that beast  :D

It's Gold Coast. Everyone calls GWS, Gold Coast and everyone calls Gold Coast, GWS!!!

fidou

Quote from: whatlez on May 01, 2012, 09:28:56 AM
Lol Mark your the loser who traded him pre-partial lockout and then he didn't play ;D
That's the pot calling the kettle black - "a loser" hasn't someone posted all over this sight his loser scores all week-end.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: fidou on May 01, 2012, 09:48:01 AM
That's the pot calling the kettle black - "a loser" hasn't someone posted all over this sight his loser scores all week-end.
Hey mate can you just flower off.

crabapples

I dont get it my kettles white?!.. And iv never heard a pot talk either!? ???

fidou

Quote from: whatlez on May 01, 2012, 09:55:19 AM
Quote from: fidou on May 01, 2012, 09:48:01 AM
Hey mate can you just flower off.
Well calling someone a loser is being a bully. I pull you up on it and you tell me to flower off. Keep it up whatlez.

Justin Bieber

I'm sorry I'll just message him on facebook. I didn't think it was your business to get involved in friendly banter.

mdub

woh come on guys i just wannt know whats goin on with sandi haha

crabapples

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

Yeah... A warning Whatz and Fidou, can't go telling people to "flower" off or call people losers. No attacks on other users, so better stop before it gets out of hand.

Hopefully over this and back onto topic now as the post above.