Next week?

Started by Jormas, May 01, 2012, 12:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jormas

Next week trade wise:

Smith -> Horsley and Magnets -> Fyfe.

Giving me a bye round of:

in order of 11/12/13: Back=3/3/3 Mids = 3/2/3 Ruc=2/1/1 Fwd=2/3/4

Then to change my 2/3/4 in Fwds, going Hall-> a rd11 bye mid-pricer.

Thoughts on trade, and trying to get 3/3/3 and 3/2/3 as even spead as possibly and just cop one donut per position each round?

2 large cokes

you should deffinatly steer clear of fyfe for a bit and see how he goes. i no he scored pretty well but if you watched the game he really looked scared out there an I'm expecting that shoulder to go anytime in the next few weeks.

Ricochet

Thats a lot of donuts.
I would first try and get as close as 2 Premiums from each bye rd for each possie.
Leaving 3 rookies (or 2 in mids) for each possie to upgrade/downgrade throughout the byes
The best bye strategy i've seen leaves you with 2 donuts total over the 3 bye weeks

And yes i agree with 2 large in regards to Fyfe, he's shoulder would still be very weak and sore

Mr.Craig

I can understand the desire to make your team stronger but Magnet is probably good for another 120k+. He'd be the last cow I'd be trading out, even if it is an upgrade.

Jormas

It's either Magnet, Greene IMO who is due for another 100K also, but over 6 weeks  :(

Then Old Mac, who isn;t ripe, or close to it, only one game on the bubble.

So, IMO, magner is closest for me to get the chop. Behind Devon who is going next week regardless.

Lions01

Quote from: Jormas on May 01, 2012, 01:47:56 AM
It's either Magnet, Greene IMO who is due for another 100K also, but over 6 weeks  :(

Then Old Mac, who isn;t ripe, or close to it, only one game on the bubble.

So, IMO, magner is closest for me to get the chop. Behind Devon who is going next week regardless.

My mids consists of Greene, Magner, Shiel and Old Mac.  Im thinking a double trade next week with a Shiel and Magner to Horsley and maybe Marc Murphy.

You cant hold onto them forever, especially when someone like Horsley is on the bubble