GWS Kennedy?

Started by The_Captain, April 30, 2012, 10:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

Anyone know why this guy isnt getting a game? Thought he was doing alrite?  ???

TheMailman

His fantasy scores have been dropping week by week.

Obviously that only calculates certain stats but seeing as he's become not a key player he'll be rotated in and out like many GWS midfielders

Justin Bieber

Not sure if he's 'rested' or not.

esquire

Would you consider D. Smith to also be looking at becoming a fringe player or is that not fair on him?

Lions01

Think it's more rotation then anything, I would expect to see most GWS players to get a rest though out the year.

Wouldn't be too surprised to see 3+ rotation this week.

The_Captain

How annoying. Going to make it very difficult to find the right time to down/upgrade  :-\

Insider out

I hear Kennedy was definately droped and not rested - he apparentley played in the reserves on the weekend - if they rested him he wouldnt have played...... can anyone confirm??

Insider out

just found confirmation he played but not in best players.... doesnt bode well for a call up!

UWS Giants
Goal Kickers: S. O''hAilpin 3, N. Haynes 3, D. Tyson 2, G. UGLE 2, A. Miles , L. Sumner , N. WILSON
Best Players: L. Sumner, N. Haynes, A. Phillips, S. Schulz, D. Tyson, S. O''hAilpin

CFC 1979

yes he did play in the reserves. Didn't make the best

GWS reserves have a bye this week so if he is not named wouldn't hold your breath for a few weeks

oh and this statement from the coach

“We had our chances in the second quarter but Eastlake had much bigger bodies on the ground and they used that to their advantage. We were impressed with Andrew Phillips, who dominated the ruck contest and provided a marking option around the ground," Hand said.

does this possibly mean a rest for giles in the future

henry

Hmm thats a shame I was hoping he was rested and would come back the next week to good effect such as greene this week. Devon Smith is one of the few giants to play all the games so far, imo he's clearly in their best 22 and was just getting a rest, will play a full game this week. I woukdn't be suprised if bugg or gikes was rested over the coming weeks.

I would keep Kennedy unless you are upgrading him as he still has money left tomaks and there aren't any real downgrade options at the moment apart from 5fa who has yet to impress me.

TheHanger

Quote from: henry on April 30, 2012, 11:07:27 PM
Hmm thats a shame I was hoping he was rested and would come back the next week to good effect such as greene this week. Devon Smith is one of the few giants to play all the games so far, imo he's clearly in their best 22 and was just getting a rest, will play a full game this week. I woukdn't be suprised if bugg or gikes was rested over the coming weeks.

I would keep Kennedy unless you are upgrading him as he still has money left tomaks and there aren't any real downgrade options at the moment apart from 5fa who has yet to impress me.
5fa, Taylor Adams, Horsley, Dell'Olio...

esquire

Quote from: TheHanger on April 30, 2012, 11:56:54 PM

I wouldn't be so quick to put Dell'Olio in that list just yet - 35 after coming on in Q1

TheHanger

Quote from: esquire on May 01, 2012, 12:00:53 AM
Quote from: TheHanger on April 30, 2012, 11:56:54 PM

I wouldn't be so quick to put Dell'Olio in that list just yet - 35 after coming on in Q1

conditions were shocking, got the same score in one quarter against Carlton

The_Captain

yehh, tough one. Kennedy could be struggling to get back in for a fair while. Although hes made barely any money. Will have to hold onto smith and hope he isn't sub. Will have to play him as well with kennedy and hall not getting games.

Zombie2.5

Smith shouldn't be sub again. The Giants are going to rotate everything, the sub and 1-3 changes to the side a week. The players might have 2-3 rests each throughout the year(plus byes) and maybe the sub counts as a rest?