Sandilands may not play this week either

Started by LF, April 30, 2012, 09:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Ross Lyon on 6pr radio stated Sandilands only a 50% chance to play this week
Not good news for some of you guys.

Chopps

:o it begins again luckily i dont have him and have an underperforming ruck instead 8)

JamSainter

They are playing Gold Coast...
Now if Freo were to make sure of one of their star players' fitness I think Sandilands would be first on that list.

LF

It's not resting him he(Lyon) actually thought he'd be right to play this week but reckons he isn't running properly

mpollock

Lucastorm

Quote from: JamSainter on April 30, 2012, 09:36:23 PM
They are playing Gold Coast...
Now if Freo were to make sure of one of their star players' fitness I think Sandilands would be first on that list.

I'd think the opposite.

Let him rest up for a big game??

fertalong

What are the people who traded mummy to sandi and running 1/3 combo going to do?
The likelyhood of BigO or Redden playing this week is pretty slim. Already used a trade in ruck and cant exactly trade sandi out.

Can't afford to cop another donut, so i'm thinking about getting in a mid pricer (Maric) so that I have 3 decent rucks to rotate. This is a bit of a wasted trade, but come bye time it will be quite useful. At the same time, that's 3 trades in ruck to get it right because you will need to upgrade to a 2nd premo at some point.

ARggghhh This season is doing my head in!

LF

Justin Bieber

Worst trade ever!

Hopefully they bring in Spud redden or big O...

Colliwobblers

Quote from: fertalong on April 30, 2012, 09:46:58 PM
What are the people who traded mummy to sandi and running 1/3 combo going to do?
The likelyhood of BigO or Redden playing this week is pretty slim. Already used a trade in ruck and cant exactly trade sandi out.

Can't afford to cop another donut, so i'm thinking about getting in a mid pricer (Maric) so that I have 3 decent rucks to rotate. This is a bit of a wasted trade, but come bye time it will be quite useful. At the same time, that's 3 trades in ruck to get it right because you will need to upgrade to a 2nd premo at some point.

shows what a stupid idea the 1+3 ruck strategy is turning out to be. I got Sandi in for Mummy. not going to burn another trade on it hopefuly redden or big o play along with Giles.

jfitty

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 30, 2012, 10:02:01 PM
Quote from: fertalong on April 30, 2012, 09:46:58 PM

shows what a stupid idea the 1+3 ruck strategy is turning out to be. I got Sandi in for Mummy. not going to burn another trade on it hopefuly redden or big o play along with Giles.

I'm in the same situation. It sucks ass, but I guess you have no way of knowing Sandi would get injured, at the time Mummy to Sandilands was a solid trade. Maybe there is a slight glimmer of hope that Redden will come in for Port since Schulz will miss due to his eye?

boneman

Quote from: luvfooty on April 30, 2012, 09:32:31 PM
Ross Lyon on 6pr radio stated Sandilands only a 50% chance to play this week
Not good news for some of you guys.

He said last week before the game he was very close to playing ???

Ross Lying  ???

Stephensen was in the bests in the 2's on the weekend in a big win against Bendigo. I would say they may need him against Jamar this week who is getting back to some good form. West won't be able to do it all on his own and Hawkins looks a stay at home forward the form he is in!

Colliwobblers

Jamar got 40+ last week he did dominate, fingers crossed for big O, still what 40-60 for a playing ruck is not oing to cut it...

crabapples

a 211cm tall man weighing 120kg that jumps for a living.... with a toe, foor and calf problem.. i dunno i just kinda sore this coming i feel  for u guys who took him, i hope he comes good for anyone who's hangin onto him (theres enough carnage already)
i really wanted him but chose against it at the start because of injury concerns