Hurn - trade or keep??

Started by mpollock, April 30, 2012, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpollock

Tried to post this b4 but seems to have gone or didn't work ...

So after two REALLY poor weeks should i keep or trade Hurn?

I am not sure if he is a premium or just under ... started the season like a house on fire but seems to be now getting a tag and not dealing with it very well!!

Not that many great options in defence at the moment so may look towards a rookie ... would get Scotland except for his bye not working and having to double trade to get the cash up.

Would greatly appreciate your thoughts??

(Never really put much effort into DT so my knowledge is a little lacking compared to SC although did finish top 8 in the eliminator in 2010.)

Windigo

Never dealt well with a tag unfortunately.  :(

fertalong

Go to waters if u can afford him

Colliwobblers

BlackMamba

Hurn is one of those players good for SC because of his kicking ability but doesn't get enough of the ball to post up good scores for DT.

DT Gun

Ounch yourself in the face, then trade him

MGK1

wont even be close to being a top 7 back..

mpollock

Yep ... punched myself twice for good measure ... stupid move.  Funny enough the alternative at the time i was considering was Dempsey ... so could have been worse (just).

If Doughty is picked i may downgrade to him and upgrade Smith (GWS) to Robinson.
This fixes my bye round up nicely and gives me 5 premiums in the forwards.
It seems rookies are doing as well as many in defence anyway (outside of the usual Goddard, Deledio etc)

Still ranked 30,000 overall despite Hurn killing me for the past two weeks!!  :)