Buggman???

Started by TheBeatles, April 30, 2012, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBeatles

anyone looking at the buggman as a genuine keeper????

Justin Bieber

He might do a Heppell and I kept him last year, so maybe. Marty Clarke/Hargrave are also in line of being keepers for me.

Dazzalenko

What a gun this kid, def looks like the Heppell of 2012! Will probably keep him for a while and see how much he can increase his price, besides his bye suits the back line dilemma brilliantly

Turkies

He'll probably be one of the last rookies i upgrade if he continues this way, but i still want to upgrade him. same with clarke/lake. i'll only keep him if i run out of trades

truBLUE

the bugg just keeps impressing  ;)

Jormas

Will do

Quote from: whatlez on April 30, 2012, 07:47:49 PM
He might do a Heppell and I kept him last year, so maybe. Marty Clarke/Hargrave are also in line of being keepers for me.

Hargrave might be a keeper, but with MArty with his on and off scores, and a potential tagging role, his scores could average around 60-70. Maybe an upgrade target once he hits 300K

LF

I'm keeping him for as long as I possibly can

Thunderstruck

Quote from: luvfooty on April 30, 2012, 07:54:13 PM
I'm keeping him for as long as I possibly can

Same here and agree he could be the heppell of 2012

Holz

hargreave or bugg will have to go by round 11 its looking pretty close at this stage.

Football Factory

Definitely the last rook i would be trading along with Giles .. I think Bugg will go close to being a keeper and Giles is just about good enough to start each week but i like having quality backup in the ruck .. the old ruckman are not very reliable at the moment

Colliwobblers

If anyone doesn't want thier Bugg I'll take an extra one or two to cover for my spud premiums in defence. I could have used 3 buggs the past 3 rounds...

But yes last in line for an upgrade

Insider out

Hope he stays a keeping (and gets a rising star nomination along the way!)

Ricochet

Both him and Giles will be the last of my original rookies to be upgraded/downgraded. Both just keeps posting impressive scores

henry

He has been great for us so far, hopefully he continues in this vein. I wouldn't be suprised if he was rested in the near future though, but at this stage will hopefully be the Heppel of 2012.

underdog11

I love the kid, but reckon he will get rotated soon and will drop off with more defensive roles as the year goes on, he was drafted as a semi key-defender, hopefully he can continue rebound though, could really be hep of 2012