Who is the biggest bargain forward line upgrade this week?

Started by elephants, April 30, 2012, 07:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which round 12 forward premium looks the juciest this week??

Paul Chapman (437k)
8 (13.6%)
Steve Johnson (431k)
4 (6.8%)
David Zaharakis (378k)
16 (27.1%)
Ryan O'Keefe (377k)
14 (23.7%)
Dayne Beams (469k)
5 (8.5%)
Travis Cloke (414k)
5 (8.5%)
Matthew Pavlich (394k)
7 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 1

elephants

Can only bring in one under-priced gun this week unfortunately for Kennedy or D. Smith.

Who should it be though?

Tossing up between the above options...

Cheers!

Justin Bieber

I was just going to do something like this, but you have done it for me ;D Thanks.  ;)

truBLUE

some ripe picks there ele would go  zaha in good nick

TheBeatles

the Pav v lions this week.  who from brissie can line up on him

Colliwobblers

voted rok but tossing up between him and zaka, being the two i can afford this round.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: TheBeatles on April 30, 2012, 07:28:11 PM

Goose lol. But they are versing the Suns and Warnock.

Bones Bombers

Is Jordan Lewis on the radar? Or do you already have him?

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on April 30, 2012, 07:24:12 PM
I was just going to do something like this, but you have done it for me ;D Thanks.  ;)
No Worries!! ;)

Quote from: truBLUE on April 30, 2012, 07:25:10 PM
some ripe picks there ele would go  zaha in good nick
Yeah there is some nice fwd line premiums at the moment. Zaha has a pretty kind draw coming up too!

Quote from: TheBeatles on April 30, 2012, 07:28:11 PM
Dunno, no-one one on one but they could afford to double team I reckon. Maguire and Merret perhaps?
Note - I think the Lions have the Bombers and the Dockers have the Suns?

elephants

Quote from: Bones Bombers on April 30, 2012, 07:30:29 PM
Is Jordan Lewis on the radar? Or do you already have him?
Can't really do round 13 premiums with Buddy and Martin already down there and Robbo also on the radar. Would mean copping a kinda unnecesary donut... unless I removed a round 13 premo one for a round 12 one like Goodes between round 12/13... ;)

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 30, 2012, 07:29:30 PM
voted rok but tossing up between him and zaka, being the two i can afford this round.
Both are good options imo. Zaha with the youth and natural improvement and ROK with the experience and scoring history.

nickstiges

ROK has historically been more consistent than Zaha has, plus he looks to be gaining momentum from his first game this year.
I'd go ROK.

elephants

Quote from: nickstiges on April 30, 2012, 07:35:39 PM
ROK has historically been more consistent than Zaha has, plus he looks to be gaining momentum from his first game this year.
I'd go ROK.
Yeah this is true but equally Zaha has a ripping draw coming up and it's tough to compare their histories as Zaha is so young still and has been undergoing a fair bit of development over the last 3 years.
Natural improvement is on the side of Zaha too but your point is very valid!

Windigo

Perfect thread foe me also.  :)

Zaha or ROK, same predicament. I put ROK & then Zaha in for Dev....I must say, when I have ROK in my FWD line it just 'looks' stronger when he is in there compared to Zaha.

Currently switched to ROK, but Zaha has got the points to back up his selection. ROK has nothing but this weeks game, as well all his other years of DT own age....

A tough choice.

nickstiges

Quote from: elephants on April 30, 2012, 07:37:06 PM
I'd go ROK.
Yeah this is true but equally Zaha has a ripping draw coming up and it's tough to compare their histories as Zaha is so young still and has been undergoing a fair bit of development over the last 3 years.

I guess that would be the decision, to go for the young promising player or the seasoned competitor.
Tough choice when you include all those other cheap forwards out there at the moment.

elephants

Quote from: nickstiges on April 30, 2012, 07:41:43 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 30, 2012, 07:37:06 PM
I'd go ROK.

I guess that would be the decision, to go for the young promising player or the seasoned competitor.
Tough choice when you include all those other cheap forwards out there at the moment.
It is indeed!

Quote from: Windigo on April 30, 2012, 07:41:08 PM
Perfect thread foe me also.  :)

Zaha or ROK, same predicament. I put ROK & then Zaha in for Dev....I must say, when I have ROK in my FWD line it just 'looks' stronger when he is in there compared to Zaha.

Currently switched to ROK, but Zaha has got the points to back up his selection. ROK has nothing but this weeks game, as well all his other years of DT own age....

A tough choice.
True, glad I could help ;)

Colliwobblers

Pav is a super bargain also but out of my price range.

Beams I got in at full price, reckon he will average 100 this season but not a bargain at his price even now.

Chappy is a safe bet, sure he will get a rest but he will also perform consistantly.

Stevie J has to drop a couple more and hit form then he might be the bargain pick up of the season in 2 or 3 weeks.

Colin Sylvia after his price drop from the subbed game?  :o