Jelwood cleared

Started by chaosAD, April 30, 2012, 05:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: Ajax22 on April 30, 2012, 06:10:52 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 30, 2012, 06:07:36 PM
Raines got offered 3 for retaliating OMFG  ::)

Yeah what the hell, if your gonna charge one you really have to charge the other.
Maybe the guys on the MRP have a DT as well?

Colliwobblers

I suppose ballantyne didnt get anything for provoking scarlett to hit him.... same sort of thing if Selwood didnt hit him he didnt hit him and thats that. Wouldn't want to try that in a pub tho :)

Justin Bieber

Good news. Horsley getting introuble with the umps haha.

T Dog

Selwood decision a bit like Judds last year ( I think it was )  :o Brisbane wll be annoyed

henry

That is a joke. The MRP loves him as mich as the umpires do. From him to get nothing and raines offered 3 weeks down to 1 for almost identical offences. While it looks like raines hits him harder, it is because selwood crumples to try and get yet another free kick. Anyone who hits someone behind the ball should be banned.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Ajax22 on April 30, 2012, 06:10:52 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 30, 2012, 06:07:36 PM
Raines got offered 3 for retaliating OMFG  ::)

Yeah what the hell, if your gonna charge one you really have to charge the other.
I totally agree altho I'm glad Jelwood wasn't suspended.

Justin Bieber

Everyone this is DT. Whoever doesn't like it, go to the Geelong board and rant there. All Dter's who have him are happy even if they do not agree with decision.

Thunderstruck

Quote from: whatlez on April 30, 2012, 06:17:33 PM
Everyone this is DT. Whoever doesn't like it, go to the Geelong board and rant there. All Dter's who have him are happy even if they do not agree with decision.

I agree with you as personally if one is done the other should of been but i will take the let off!

browny_wce

frazzles

Quote from: henry on April 30, 2012, 06:13:57 PM
That is a joke. The MRP loves him as mich as the umpires do. From him to get nothing and raines offered 3 weeks down to 1 for almost identical offences. While it looks like raines hits him harder, it is because selwood crumples to try and get yet another free kick. Anyone who hits someone behind the ball should be banned.
+10000000000000000000000000000000 umpires pet!

truBLUE

Kuruki

What a joke. I look forward to hearing how they justify banning the next person who cracks someone in the face.

Bones Bombers

No way he should be let off. He did the same thing last year to Guerra and got weeks cos he slapped a bit higher and hurt his eardrum. He can't even punch, he slaps.
The MRP have been looking too much at the injuries caused and not just the offence, except for Goodes sliding. You can't just hit someone like a girl and get away with it. My sister used to hit harder than that.

MGK1

Selwood did nothing! Raines is the dog.

Serves taggers right !!!

Kuruki

Quote from: Bones Bombers on April 30, 2012, 07:03:01 PM
No way he should be let off. He did the same thing last year to Guerra and got weeks cos he slapped a bit higher and hurt his eardrum. He can't even punch, he slaps.
The MRP have been looking too much at the injuries caused and not just the offence, except for Goodes sliding. You can't just hit someone like a girl and get away with it. My sister used to hit harder than that.

I got slapped in the face in a game of Rugby and i started an all in brawl. I got punched a few weeks later and just shrugged it off. There is nothing more degrading then being slapped. Raines had to defend his pride. Selwood should get weeks for being a little dog.