Beams
17 (51.5%)
Chapman
16 (48.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

matt1985

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 30, 2012, 05:27:37 PM
Quote from: lollipop man on April 30, 2012, 04:57:03 PM
But at the start of the year didn't Buckley say Beams was going to be playing fwd line a lot more. Now, could Beams' big score be because he played a lot more midfield in the absence of Thomas?

Beams played forward all the end of last season too when he averaged over 100.... Just saying

I love the look of Beams and woud probably be all over him if I didn't have sidebottom in my fwds too. I think I will look at him after the byes. But will be a great pick up!

Holz

But at the start of the year didn't Buckley say Beams was going to be playing fwd line a lot more. Now, could Beams' big score be because he played a lot more midfield in the absence of Thomas?

Beams played forward all the end of last season too when he averaged over 100.... Just saying

hopefully thomas is back this week and we can see how they go in the same team, the rookies will increase in price more than beams so its worth waiting 1 more week. Chappy keeps pumping out good scores and im leaning to him. Fyfe the cheapest of them all should be looked at too at 380k next week you would be stupid not to even consider him.

lollipop man

Looking at his last years scores he looks the goods. Only dropped under 80 four times (anyone know what happened in the prelim where he scored just 12 points?) and had a purple patch from rounds 20-24 where he averaged 123.8 with scores of 142, 113, 107, 128 and 129.

fertalong

Quote from: Holzman on April 30, 2012, 05:32:57 PM

hopefully thomas is back this week and we can see how they go in the same team, the rookies will increase in price more than beams so its worth waiting 1 more week. Chappy keeps pumping out good scores and im leaning to him. Fyfe the cheapest of them all should be looked at too at 380k next week you would be stupid not to even consider him.

I think the people who don't currently have Fyfe are the ones who traded him out because they were scared he would be re-injured. I doubt they would pick him up again even at a discounted price, which is good news for me as he's more unique!

lollipop man

Quote from: matt1985 on April 30, 2012, 05:31:32 PM

I love the look of Beams and woud probably be all over him if I didn't have sidebottom in my fwds too. I think I will look at him after the byes. But will be a great pick up!
It's not about the team more about the teams in that bye round. Having Beams and Sidey is no different to having Chappy and Sidey regarding the bye situation. No reason you can't have both.

lollipop man

Quote from: Windigo on April 30, 2012, 05:25:30 PM
Quote from: lollipop man on April 30, 2012, 05:17:18 PM
Anyone know why he only payed 16 games last year? And what was wrong with him preseason?

It was a foot injury.
So no recurring soft tissue injury?

matt1985

Quote from: lollipop man on April 30, 2012, 08:11:18 PM
Quote from: Windigo on April 30, 2012, 05:25:30 PM
Quote from: lollipop man on April 30, 2012, 05:17:18 PM
Anyone know why he only payed 16 games last year? And what was wrong with him preseason?

It was a foot injury.
So no recurring soft tissue injury?

Hopefully not! I don't know much about Beams so I can't help you out about his injury. Hopefully he stays fit and powers on for a big year. I've bitten the bullet and decided to move porpise out for Beams.

Holz

Quote from: fertalong on April 30, 2012, 05:35:43 PM
Quote from: Holzman on April 30, 2012, 05:32:57 PM

I think the people who don't currently have Fyfe are the ones who traded him out because they were scared he would be re-injured. I doubt they would pick him up again even at a discounted price, which is good news for me as he's more unique!

i traded him out and i have no problem trading him back in, i got rid of him for robinson who has been great and it looks like fyfe will drop 70k below what i sold him for so looking like a good trade.

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on April 30, 2012, 09:22:37 PM
i traded him out and i have no problem trading him back in, i got rid of him for robinson who has been great and it looks like fyfe will drop 70k below what i sold him for so looking like a good trade.

Fyfe's shoulder must be a concern especially if you traded him out.

beams or chappy is a hard choice for me slighlty edging to beams

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on April 30, 2012, 09:33:39 PM
Quote from: Holzman on April 30, 2012, 09:22:37 PM

Fyfe's shoulder must be a concern especially if you traded him out.

beams or chappy is a hard choice for me slighlty edging to beams

i thought he would be out for 2-3 weeks and with a huge BE and wanting to jump onto robinson I always intneded on possibly trading him in, soo many options for round 12 premiums zaharakis looks ok too.