The Kyal Horsley Thread

Started by Slap, April 30, 2012, 01:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bak2Form

Quote from: whatlez on April 30, 2012, 01:59:15 PM
The amount of people who traded Magner out last week was high...

magner will have to out out of my team next week, shield and mcdonald have more money to be made and my other mids are premiums.

This week im thinking - smith to Pfeiffer ??

Cayenne

I'm kinda hoping he misses a few games before he bubbles so I can get the most out of magner/greene/shiel.

That's if he can even keep this form up and keep getting games once big names are back.

stew42

Quote from: Bak2Form on April 30, 2012, 02:03:05 PM

magner will have to out out of my team next week, shield and mcdonald have more money to be made and my other mids are premiums.

Magner has a B/E of 0, and a projected price rise of 32k. KEEP!!!

SydneyRox

Quote from: stew42 on April 30, 2012, 02:10:00 PM
Quote from: Bak2Form on April 30, 2012, 02:03:05 PM

Magner has a B/E of 0, and a projected price rise of 32k. KEEP!!!

unless you were one of the silly people who traded him out last week

LOL - muppets

fertalong

Probably because they WERE high

esquire

Quote from: Cayenne on April 30, 2012, 02:09:24 PM
I'm kinda hoping he misses a few games before he bubbles so I can get the most out of magner/greene/shiel.

That's if he can even keep this form up and keep getting games once big names are back.
However he could be just the help Ablett and Risky are looking for in the midfield.

Tom_16

How do people rate his JS? he should still get a game when ablett comes back right?

Slap

Quote from: Tom_16 on April 30, 2012, 03:14:20 PM
How do people rate his JS? he should still get a game when ablett comes back right?

I think so.  The coaches gave him glowing reviews in the article on the first page, and he is a mature aged recruit, which will only help his durability.

Cicjose

but what happens when Harbrow gets off the LTI surely Horsely will just go back to the local league

Tom_16

Quote from: Slap on April 30, 2012, 03:24:31 PM
Quote from: Tom_16 on April 30, 2012, 03:14:20 PM

I think so.  The coaches gave him glowing reviews in the article on the first page, and he is a mature aged recruit, which will only help his durability.
Yeah that's true, i might be forced to trade him in a week early (which i hate doing) this week with selwood, gaj and c.smith warming the bench.

zeddyzed

With Zorko, Couch, Docherty all on the radar, i think i may have to give Horsley a miss, if only he had dpp status =/

TheMailman

When a player does well at a team like GC, you keep him there until he sucks

Capper

Quote from: zeddyzed on April 30, 2012, 05:00:42 PM
With Zorko, Couch, Docherty all on the radar, i think i may have to give Horsley a miss, if only he had dpp status =/
ha, like Neeld is going to give Couch a game, whatever....

Grazz

Im thinking of holding Magner as he is a non GWS playing rookie which will be very handy in Rnd 11 and moving on the GWS boys bar one maybe if i can get my DPP players sorted. As far as Horsely goes hope he spanks it next week aswell and i'll cash one in on him. Then look at a 6th mid prem.

Mr.Craig

Welcome to the AFL Kyal - here's a $900 fine. Ain't life a b*tch.