2005    22    72.2
2006    22    90.4
2007    22    83.5
2008    21    85.9
2009    22    96.8
2010    21    86.3
2011    22    93.2
2012    4    58.0

Now find me a player that plays as many games in a row without spudding it up and missing, and while your at it make sure the player you find has averaged over 80 DT points for the past 6 seasons  ::)

Hampered by a groin problem in 2010, O’Keefe returned to his brilliant best last season.

Played every game and led the Swans in disposals (543), finished second in tackles (139) and kicked 20 goals to finish fourth in the best and fairest.

Used predominantly in the midfield, O’Keefe was shifted forward later in the year and responded with seven goals in the club’s two finals.

Coaches' call:

2011 was … another good year. He bounced back from a groin operation and he finished fourth in the best and fairest. He was consistently good and played more mid than forward. He’s a real pro.

Preseason has been … very good until he hurt his knee in a training clash in late February. Before that he was always doing extra goal kicking and agility, forever trying to improve even though he has played 233 games.

We hope in 2012 …. We think he will have another good year, and will play in the midfield and forward. He can get the ball in his hands and he’s a good goal kicker. He gives us real strength around the ball and at the club the forward and midfield coaches all fight over him, wanting to get their hands on him.

Player honours: best and fairest 2009; 2nd best and fairest 2006 (equal); 4th best and fairest 2011; All-Australian 2006; All-Australian nominee 2008; International Rules Series 2005, 2006; Jim Stynes Medal 2006; premiership side 2005.

Brownlow Medal: 2011 votes 12; career votes 60.

Draft history: 1999 National AFL Draft 4th round selection (Sydney) No. 56 overall.

Proudy1032

I think I'll be going Smith to Pfeiffer and Stanley/Porps to ROK.  Will have Kennedy, Hall and Stanley as FWD rooks!

Justin Bieber

One more week of ROK then he's in my mids, changing to forwards.

Proudy1032

I'll be hoping Kennedy pumps out some good scores :s

Justin Bieber

Windigo what do you think about this?

Gia ---> ROK this week (straight swap)

Or

Double trade and get chappy in?

Proudy1032

Gia to ROK I reckon

Windigo

Good work Wobblers. In now way is ROK an inconsistent Dt'er. Maybe underrated, nearly left the club a few years ago I think.  ???

Quote from: whatlez on April 30, 2012, 05:45:55 PM
Windigo what do you think about this?

Gia ---> ROK this week (straight swap)

Or

Double trade and get chappy in?

Easy as if Gia doesn't play.

....All this could have been avoided if you had listened to me when I said Gia will be up and down and all around town.  ;)

-Hector-

Quote from: Lions01 on April 30, 2012, 01:48:46 PM
Quote from: Slap on April 30, 2012, 01:16:46 PM
Quote from: Lucastorm on April 30, 2012, 01:14:53 PM
Would you consider Porpz --> Zaha?

I have never quite trusted zaha.  He is definitely a good player, but he needs to take it to that next level to give coaches the consistency that you'd end up paying for.  would look at others in that price bracket.

Consistency isn't really a valid argument when your thinking of bringing in O'Keefe :P Last year he was too bad thou

I have enough cash to go Smith to basically anyone under Zaha. Really tossing up between these 2 but most likely might save the cash

I had him secnod have of last year and from memory he was very consistent. 90's 90% of the time (perhaps an exaggeration) but minimal low scores and quite a few dominant performances.

I will definitely be taking a serious look this week. Just a case of who to trade out / upgrade.

elephants

Argh this is crazy hard!!

Smith or Kennedy to Zaha, Rok or Cloke.

Not easy at all!!

Spite

Quote from: elephants on May 01, 2012, 01:07:05 AM

Not easy at all!!

Same call as me man.

I have gone zaha because of price but I would rather ROK but he has had only 1 good game. I am worried about cloke's shoulders still :/

BlackMamba

Quote from: elephants on May 01, 2012, 01:07:05 AM

Not easy at all!!

Feeling your pain but I am struggling to decide between Beams or Rok.

Lions01

Quote from: -Hector- on May 01, 2012, 12:43:25 AM
Quote from: Lions01 on April 30, 2012, 01:48:46 PM
Quote from: Slap on April 30, 2012, 01:16:46 PM
Quote from: Lucastorm on April 30, 2012, 01:14:53 PM
Would you consider Porpz --> Zaha?

I have never quite trusted zaha.  He is definitely a good player, but he needs to take it to that next level to give coaches the consistency that you'd end up paying for.  would look at others in that price bracket.

Consistency isn't really a valid argument when your thinking of bringing in O'Keefe :P Last year he was too bad thou

I have enough cash to go Smith to basically anyone under Zaha. Really tossing up between these 2 but most likely might save the cash

I had him secnod have of last year and from memory he was very consistent. 90's 90% of the time (perhaps an exaggeration) but minimal low scores and quite a few dominant performances.

I will definitely be taking a serious look this week. Just a case of who to trade out / upgrade.

Im still tossing up between the him and Zaharakis. Starting to lean toward O'Keefe the more i think about it thou

My point was the O'Keefe isn't super consistent either and that consistency shouldn't be the only reason people rule Zaharakis. I said last year wasn't too bad, but look at the years prior he can throw up some real shockers too.

I'm starting to think that with Sydneys foward line starting to come on, has really helped him. He use to get stuck up forward for large parts of some games. Also with  Goodes, Reid, Bolton and  McGlynn he seems to be getting a fair rotation up the ground (thinking im talking myself into it now)