Main Menu

ROK!

Started by Proudy1032, April 30, 2012, 01:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudy1032

What do you guys think about this bloke!? Gone down 83k, looking better and better!

Slap

averaged 90ish for a long time now..  will he continue? History says yes.

Proudy1032

Devon Smith to Pfeiffer, Porps to ROK. Thoughts on that trade?

Lucastorm

Quote from: Proudy1032 on April 30, 2012, 01:09:24 PM
Devon Smith to Pfeiffer, Porps to ROK. Thoughts on that trade?

Sounds good, might do the same :)

Slap

Its a nice trade.

I still like devon, but Pfeiffer will make sure you still have money coming in.  And porps to ROK is an upgrade.  Your cash and points should increase.

Lucastorm

Would you consider Porpz --> Zaha?

Slap

Quote from: Lucastorm on April 30, 2012, 01:14:53 PM

I have never quite trusted zaha.  He is definitely a good player, but he needs to take it to that next level to give coaches the consistency that you'd end up paying for.  would look at others in that price bracket.

Proudy1032

376k, BE of 76...he looks tempting doesn't he!

Proudy1032

Guys, I could also go Smith to pfeiffer then Rhys Stanley to someone like Stevie J or chapman!

BarnDogg

Quote from: Proudy1032 on April 30, 2012, 01:09:24 PM
Porps to ROK. Thoughts on that trade?

Porps if averaging more than ROK...... I would not trade Porps yet unless he doesn't play next week!

Proudy1032

How about Stanley to Stevie J or Chapman? Can also just afford Goodes

Lions01

Quote from: Slap on April 30, 2012, 01:16:46 PM
Quote from: Lucastorm on April 30, 2012, 01:14:53 PM

I have never quite trusted zaha.  He is definitely a good player, but he needs to take it to that next level to give coaches the consistency that you'd end up paying for.  would look at others in that price bracket.

Consistency isn't really a valid argument when your thinking of bringing in O'Keefe :P Last year he was too bad thou

I have enough cash to go Smith to basically anyone under Zaha. Really tossing up between these 2 but most likely might save the cash

Cicjose

don't go near Stevie J

Proudy1032

Lions01

Quote from: Proudy1032 on April 30, 2012, 02:04:52 PM
who to then?

Post your Forward line so we know who you have.
Fyfe will be a bargain in a week, but you might be better off waiting and trying to get a Beams, Sidebottom or Robinson