jason dolphin

Started by Jormas, April 30, 2012, 01:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jormas

Hey guys, want to get out porplyzia asap. I think he has hit his peak, and can't see him doing much from now on in, only going to average 50-60.

I want to go a downgrade in the FWD's, but to who? Initially i was thinking Pfeiffer, then i thought Adams?

Anyone got a thought on a good downgrade target, that will play most games, and be an efficient cash cow? (they are scarce)

Thanks

Clint-84

You do realize a Porpoise and a Dolphin are two different things don't you?

By the way i think you should hold him a bit longer as he's still got a relatively low BE.

Jormas

seal then. They're both aquatic  8) 8)

shnooshp

No. Not seal. They are small odontocetes, evolving from their dolphin ancestors about 11 million years ago. Idiot.

Considering your belligerent logic of 'they're both aquatic', perhaps your title could have been Jason Amoeba. I feel an amoeba would be most fitting coming from you Jormas, as your grey matter appears to most closely resemble this psuedopod organism.

Also, with a B/E of 20, you would certainly be living up to your reputation in trading out 'Jason Dolphin'.

esquire

Quote from: shnooshp on April 30, 2012, 02:11:09 PM
No. Not seal. They are small odontocetes, evolving from their dolphin ancestors about 11 million years ago. Idiot.

Considering your belligerent logic of 'they're both aquatic', perhaps your title could have been Jason Amoeba. I feel an amoeba would be most fitting coming from you Jormas, as your grey matter appears to most closely resemble this psuedopod organism.

Also, with a B/E of 20, you would certainly be living up to your reputation in trading out 'Jason Dolphin'.
Wow. I'm not sure what I just read, but... wow...
Anyway, a BE is only relevant IF he plays...

shnooshp

Esquire, allow me to adopt to you an alternate psuedonym, as to underpin a logical starting point and so not skew the readers deliberation.

Your username implies a standing of importance, and elicits a nuance of respectability. Unfortunately for you, the aforementioned has dissipated following your initial post.

I will denounce you to be henceforth known as 'Pleb'.

The B/E is ONLY relevant. You should have stopped there, Pleb. Whether the 'dolphin' plays or doesn't is not in question. Jormas believed he had hit his peak, and would only average 50-60 from here on. As his B/E is 20, and Jormas anticipates he will average 50-60, then trading him out would only indicate one thing - mental retardation.

-Hector-

Quote from: shnooshp on April 30, 2012, 03:55:59 PM
Esquire, allow me to adopt to you an alternate psuedonym, as to underpin a logical starting point and so not skew the readers deliberation.

Your username implies a standing of importance, and elicits a nuance of respectability. Unfortunately for you, the aforementioned has dissipated following your initial post.

I will denounce you to be henceforth known as 'Pleb'.

The B/E is ONLY relevant. You should have stopped there, Pleb. Whether the 'dolphin' plays or doesn't is not in question. Jormas believed he had hit his peak, and would only average 50-60 from here on. As his B/E is 20, and Jormas anticipates he will average 50-60, then trading him out would only indicate one thing - mental retardation.

Disagree here. If you think there is better value out there, why not jump ship to somebody who will go up and rise i value more than this guy?

shnooshp

Hector, the Trojan prince. It appears you have inserted yourself up the rectum of a faux equus ferus caballus, and, in true Trojan style, egressed in this converse and tainted it with your malapropos dialogue.

Albeit true, better 'value' may exist. However, what do you really 'value'?

You ask why do we not jump ship ... on this guy? I do hope for your sake that this was indeed a question, and not a rhetorical statement.

I will give you reasons ^3 as to why you should not, as you so eloquently put it, "jump ship".

1. Trades. You may have heard of them, and the importance to conserve them.
2. Jump ship from a known quantity to an unknown quantity is a risk. Risks, on the rare occasion, reap rewards. However, generally risks result in being anally plundered by teams without risk.
3. The 'dolphin' is averaging 82. He is valued at $311k. By my calculations, if he continues that average, he will peak at $410k after his next 3 games.

Ricochet

@shnooshp
Using a dictionary to play down others' intelligence doesn't mean your smart... it means your a douche

Windigo

I reckon keep him, but if he doesn't play consider it.

Maybe wait another week and trade Porpz>Adams?

MGK1

Shnooshp this is dreamteam Porps is only averaging 67 and is obviously injury prone.

I have the link for the SC board if you need it genius?

esquire

I guess that's the problem with forums these days - any douche bag can obtain a log in and spout mellifluous tripe as you are shnooshp. No one has personally attacked you and you doing so to other forum users is actually proving to the rest of us that your opinions and presence are entirely unwanted on here. An element of what you have to say may be seen as humorous but your lack of social etiquette is something you should look to rectify before posting again.

yorgis

to all youse well educated people just take note that Jason Porplyzia has "a tear to the back of the shoulder"

according to the adelaide advertiser 30/04/12. make of that what you will. i'm getting him out quick smart

-Hector-

Quote from: shnooshp on April 30, 2012, 04:39:20 PM
Hector, the Trojan prince. It appears you have inserted yourself up the rectum of a faux equus ferus caballus, and, in true Trojan style, egressed in this converse and tainted it with your malapropos dialogue.

Albeit true, better 'value' may exist. However, what do you really 'value'?

You ask why do we not jump ship ... on this guy? I do hope for your sake that this was indeed a question, and not a rhetorical statement.

I will give you reasons ^3 as to why you should not, as you so eloquently put it, "jump ship".

1. Trades. You may have heard of them, and the importance to conserve them. [What if you have the strategy to trade hard early? I have adopted this strategy. Whether good or bad - time will tell..]
2. Jump ship from a known quantity to an unknown quantity is a risk. Risks, on the rare occasion, reap rewards. However, generally risks result in being anally plundered by teams without risk. [Trade-off; risk vs reward; risk taker or risk averse; I could go on, once again you get the point]
3. The 'dolphin' is averaging 82. He is valued at $311k. By my calculations, if he continues that average, he will peak at $410k after his next 3 games. [Fair point. I think the question was more around his poor form and if this would continue. I may be mistaken, and stand corrected if that is the case.]

shnooshp, you do indeed raise some valid points here, and I have responded accordingly (see above).

BlackMamba

Hey Shnooshp, stop being a bunch of sticks.