jason dolphin

Started by Jormas, April 30, 2012, 01:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DT Gun

This is probably the worst/most boring convo ever...

A heap of idiots googling things and posting them to make themself seem smart..

DT RELEVANT INFO...

Yes Porplyzia pissed this week but he has a low be so will still make coin but he has a tough run coming up...

Verdict - The best possible option is trading him out down to pfeiffer because its a game of numbers and if pfeiffer is going to average similar it would be dumb not to..

It will be considered a good trade if Pfeiffer is not the sub.. But he shouldnt be, it should be rodan every game because although he is good he has a crap tank and goes missing.

Spite

Quote from: shnooshp on April 30, 2012, 02:11:09 PM
No. Not seal. They are small odontocetes, evolving from their dolphin ancestors about 11 million years ago. Idiot.

Considering your belligerent logic of 'they're both aquatic', perhaps your title could have been Jason Amoeba. I feel an amoeba would be most fitting coming from you Jormas, as your grey matter appears to most closely resemble this psuedopod organism.

Also, with a B/E of 20, you would certainly be living up to your reputation in trading out 'Jason Dolphin'.

Quote from: shnooshp on April 30, 2012, 03:55:59 PM
Esquire, allow me to adopt to you an alternate psuedonym, as to underpin a logical starting point and so not skew the readers deliberation.

Your username implies a standing of importance, and elicits a nuance of respectability. Unfortunately for you, the aforementioned has dissipated following your initial post.

I will denounce you to be henceforth known as 'Pleb'.

The B/E is ONLY relevant. You should have stopped there, Pleb. Whether the 'dolphin' plays or doesn't is not in question. Jormas believed he had hit his peak, and would only average 50-60 from here on. As his B/E is 20, and Jormas anticipates he will average 50-60, then trading him out would only indicate one thing - mental retardation.

They were some of the funniest posts i have read on this forum mate, but it would be awesome if you could use your humour to make fun of players and not other users of this site, or you will quickly find yourself banned.

Anyway, as others have said, porps to pfeiffer appears a decent trade for now.

Lucastorm

Quote from: yorgis on April 30, 2012, 05:42:42 PM
to all youse well educated people just take note that Jason Porplyzia has "a tear to the back of the shoulder"

according to the adelaide advertiser 30/04/12. make of that what you will. i'm getting him out quick smart

Thanks for the info - I'm with you, Porpz to go - too many players coming in and out with injuries (Birchall, Hargrave), but atleast when they're in, they score well!

Porpz does has more money to make - but upgrading him seems the better move atm.