TRADES ~ What are you going to do this week?

Started by essendon2, April 30, 2012, 12:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

I downgraded Caddy to JMac, but actually I might only do one of those trades...  ::)

yorgis

don't know until i get the lowdown on mummy, gaj, heater, hargrave, and porps. looks pretty certain that mummy will be out

for weeks and same with porps [ has a tear to the back of the shoulder ]. can't afford to have them all away on holiday

at the same time

CFC 1979

this from Adelaide website

Jason Porplyzia (deltoid strain) and Sam Shaw (hamstring tightness), who were both pulled out of the Showdown, also are a chance to be available for the Crows’ first game at the SCG for nearly four years. 

oh and for those who need to know what a DELTOID is

the deltoid muscle is the muscle forming the rounded contour of the shoulder.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: newfreofan on April 30, 2012, 12:57:50 PM
No trades, cruising along nicely watching my mid rooks fatten up :)

The same...except for the cruising along nicely bit.

Colliwobblers

T Dog

Will be watching Porplyza. Perhaps a slight upgrade to C. Pearce. Then my forwards are done if they stay on the park of course

aces-high

This week gablett to either mitchell or j selwood and porps to zaha!! :D gotta keep getting points and hold my 570 ranking

essendon2

Quote from: aces-high on May 02, 2012, 03:29:09 PM
This week gablett to either mitchell or j selwood and porps to zaha!! :D gotta keep getting points and hold my 570 ranking
do you have Sandi?

ShaynoB

McCarthy to Chappy (swap Devon into the mids)

&

Milera to Pfeiffer

Couple more trades over the couple of weeks and then sit on around 12 for a while

dillez

what does everyone think of

fyfe - pav
porps - dangerfeild

if this is too risky i was just gonna just do fyfe to whichever forward I want, probably goodes

aces-high

Quote from: essendon2 on May 02, 2012, 03:37:08 PM
Quote from: aces-high on May 02, 2012, 03:29:09 PM
do you have Sandi?
Sc yes dt no mate

Windigo

nickstiges

Was thinking of Fyfe > ROK + Firrito > Broughton, but I'm not sold on the idea.
Sitting on Fyfe > Chappy right now.

picker_man

Quote from: Cayenne on April 30, 2012, 01:41:21 PM
Only really considering D.Smith / Porps to pfieffer because he's a r13 rookie who should be primed up to trade out perfectly for the byes.

If only GWS were a r13 bye team... then the byes would be a walk in the park.
???  the only premo's i want in fwds and backs are rd13 and 12 why the hell would we want our gws rookies in that round 2 :o

going morris > scotland if he plays if not broughton, then scotland next week ;D

willy0405

couch>pfeifer this week looks like a likely scenario