Ablett reckons he can play...

Started by Dave085, April 30, 2012, 09:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave085

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/gary-ablett-return-could-be-a-tweet/story-e6freck3-1226342110556

He is confident of a return this weekend and preparing for it. Should be interesting...  ::)

"GARY Ablett has told the Suns he is confident of resuming against Fremantle on Saturday, setting up a showdown with Ryan Crowley."

Ashcroft said the football department still believed Ablett might need another week on the sidelines, but knew not to write him off.

"He is pretty optimistic, Gary - he would like to think he is a chance he can play this weekend," Ashcroft said.

"We are probably not so optimistic, but we will give him a chance. The way he prepares himself, he certainly does everything he can."

thewizz

nostradamus

lf he is back this week won't all the Ablett traders be bleeding

CuStArDaRm

Quote from: nostradamus on April 30, 2012, 11:32:01 AM
lf he is back this week won't all the Ablett traders be bleeding

Even more so when he rips a 150+ as my captain ;)

Jericho500

There is no way u would trade ablett . If for some reason u did boyd/swan/murphy could be an execption as they will get 100 ever week or close to it . That said trades are gold at end of season bit of short turn pain for long turn gain

Justin Bieber

If he plays, he won't be my captain. But when they play GWS, captain for sure 8)

Proudy1032

That will suck as I went Gablett to Barlow, Magner to Murphy!!!

Slap

if he comes back he won't be my captain, purely because he may be underdone.  A small knock on the knee could result in many more weeks on the sidelines.  I hope he comes back at 100%

Kuruki

Players always say they will play. Sandilands said the same thing, we all know what happened there. His coach is actually happy he is on the sideline, just look how much his team lifted in his absence and that is exactly what he wanted and predicted. I don't think they will rush him back no matter how hard he prepares. Coaches do not give a rats ass about his little sideshow with Crowley.

Grazz

I kept him but it wouldnt bother me if he sat out another weekend just to be sure he was 100% on return. :)