Any Player in the comp...

Started by Nails, April 30, 2012, 12:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

147.6K  20 trades.

I can get any player in the competition.

I'm thinking D. Smith > Pfeiffer (to have enough money for Swan)

Then McCarthy > Swan.

Anyone else see any better moves?

If you could select any midfielder in the AFL who would you choose?

Maybe I could boost my forward line, want Swan before he's too expensive though

I was $400 short on McCarthy > Zaha and Golby > Waters :(

Slap

I'd pick swan.  But I'm also thinking Scott Thompson is also a opportunity.  He looks to have bottomed out after a poor round two score and has a favourable draw going forward (besides syd next week).  He'll be a good pick, esp since he is 90k or so cheaper than swan.

essendon2

What about McCarthy > Pfeiffer
Devon > Beams ???

and field McDonald as M6

Nails

Quote from: essendon2 on April 30, 2012, 12:49:39 AM
Devon > Beams ???

and field McDonald as M6

Would be tough w/ 3 forward prems from r12. Yes I could screw around w/ MPP ty to Pfeiffer in the mids but it'd be awkward and not sure if I could really work around it.

The beauty of getting Swans into the mids is: 2 rd 11 prems, 2 rd 12 prems and 2 rd13 prems.

essendon2

Quote from: Nails on April 30, 2012, 12:53:39 AM
Quote from: essendon2 on April 30, 2012, 12:49:39 AM
Devon > Beams ???

and field McDonald as M6

Would be tough w/ 3 forward prems from r12. Yes I could screw around w/ MPP ty to Pfeiffer in the mids but it'd be awkward and not sure if I could really work around it.

The beauty of getting Swans into the mids is: 2 rd 11 prems, 2 rd 12 prems and 2 rd13 prems.
yeah but what happens in round 11 with all your GWS players?!

yeah my mid is like that too !
Boyd Rockliff - Swan Pendles - Gibbs Ablett

Nails

^ planning on trading them out by then

*bump*

TheHanger

McCarthy > Swan

Swan will get to 618,000 in two rounds time before his price starts to fall again (FFgenie)

fertalong

Sorry to change the subject, but C on mitchell must have hurt last week.

Flame

nickstiges

If you were 400 short on your planned trade why not switch Zaha with ROK, he's about 1k cheaper than Zaha at the moment and is proven to be a more consistent scorer as well.

Justin Bieber

Zombie2.5

Yeah get swanny, not really much else in there.

Cicjose

The Silent Partner

Swan and I dont think he will go to Arizona they may rest him against GWS but if they are not top four around the middle of the year or on the cusp dont see the pies letting him go on vacation. And who knows they might teach GWS a lesson to put off the players thinking about making the move. Doesn't it suck being short of dollars if only Bugg and Giles were 85k at the atart we wouldn't have this problem.
GET THAT MAN!

tbagrocks