??????LOST IN TRADESLATION????????

Started by powersuperkents, April 29, 2012, 11:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

I have $103k in my bank
My Trade consists of
Backs: Godard, Houli, Waters, Broughton, Hargrave, Bugg, Malceski Bench: Paine, Redpath
Mids: Scottie Selwood, Lanthony, Ward, Ablett, Hayes, Ebert Bench: McDonald, Newell
Rucks: McIntosh, Giles Bench: Redden, Stephenson
Forwards: Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Waite, Boomer Harvey, Tomohawk Hawkins, Devon Smith, Treloar Bench: Tomlinson,Kerridge

Should I upgrade Lanthony for Rockliff
Upgrade Devon Smith for Sherman, Wright or another forward
Downgrade Ablett for Rockliff and upgrade Devon Smith for Fyfe next week when Fyfes price drops again unless he score a 180

Colliwobblers

upgrading to rocky not a bad idea.

devon is ready to go BE 52, thoughts on ROK? 4 previous years season averages around 90...

would definately NOT trade ablett, have to know you will only want him back in a week or two, thats two trades....

powersuperkents

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 29, 2012, 11:48:03 PM
upgrading to rocky not a bad idea.

devon is ready to go BE 52, thoughts on ROK? 4 previous years season averages around 90...

would definately NOT trade ablett, have to know you will only want him back in a week or two, thats two trades....
I was thinking of trading out Liam Anthony for him. Anthony is a unique premium but will only average in the 100-105 whilst rockliff should average around 115

nostradamus

how many trades have you used so far?

Slap

you have ALOT of unique players.  Perhaps you might want to get someone that scores consistently well.. like a swan.

Saying that I'd hold off on your trades, Smith still has some money to be made.  Which is especially important in your team, considering you don't have many playing rookies, which equals not money coming in for your future trades.

powersuperkents

Quote from: nostradamus on April 29, 2012, 11:49:58 PM
how many trades have you used so far?
only one downgrading Adam Kennedy for Treloar to gain $100k

Windigo

23 trades left?

Do it. L.Anthony is a gun in years to come!

powersuperkents

Quote from: Slap on April 29, 2012, 11:50:20 PM
you have ALOT of unique players.  Perhaps you might want to get someone that scores consistently well.. like a swan.

Saying that I'd hold off on your trades, Smith still has some money to be made.  Which is especially important in your team, considering you don't have many playing rookies, which equals not money coming in for your future trades.
would you classify Rockliff as consistant I think he should be ranked in the top 5 for sure. Im only willing to trade out Anthony so far out of my mids

powersuperkents

Quote from: Windigo on April 29, 2012, 11:52:02 PM
23 trades left?

Do it. L.Anthony is a gun in years to come!
Do you think I should upgrade Anthony for Rocky I agree Anthony just wont score enough this year compared to Rocky

Artax

A lot of boners over Okeefe after todays great game but lets not forget it is his first decent score and Swans have had a relatively friendly start to the season.. doesn't get too hard until after the byes though

Slap

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 29, 2012, 11:53:04 PM
Quote from: Slap on April 29, 2012, 11:50:20 PM

would you classify Rockliff as consistant I think he should be ranked in the top 5 for sure. Im only willing to trade out Anthony so far out of my mids

I think he is for sure.  But as a younger player i guess I'd rather have a marc murphy.  I wouldn't put rocky in my top 5 mids come end of year, but I would in the 5-15 bracket.  My guesstimate at the top is : GAJ, SWAN, MURPH, PENDLES, THOMPSON, with watson and jelwood floating about there aswell.  (but Im prob missing someone aswell).

nostradamus

Yep upgrade to Rockliffe.....also be very conscious of downgrading opportunistically and getting rookies on the bubble, you're going to have to make cash from somewhere

powersuperkents

Quote from: nostradamus on April 29, 2012, 11:57:16 PM
Yep upgrade Rockliffe.....also be very conscious of downgrading opportunistically and getting rookies on the bubble, you're going to have to make cash from somewhere
Yeah ive possibly scouted out my next downgrade he played his debut match this week for GCS and scored over 100 waiting to see what he scores next week if its a good score hes joining my team and I can then upgrade to fyfe

tbagrocks

Rocky trade for if... you can't afford Swan?

powersuperkents

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 30, 2012, 12:00:28 AM
Rocky trade for if... you can't afford Swan?
Yeah I cant afford Anthony to Swan, I've traded Anthony to Rocky already the good thing is if anything happens to Rocky between now and next round I can reverse changes and get Anthony back without wasting a trade