Crazy Trades

Started by Thorpy, April 29, 2012, 11:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorpy

After a round of 1704 and three donuts from sandilands, birchall and hargrave i thinks its time to take a few risks my midfield is week without GAJ and only has Boyd Selwood Redden as premos and smith magner mcdonal on field as well. Everyone told me to hang onto Ablett but im thinking I have to take a risk in order to get a decent place overall (currently 30k) my thoughts were a Ablett to Thompson and a Smith to Kane Cornes but thats just an idea what are your guys thoughts?

Capper

so 2 donuts in your backs, 1 in your rucks and you want to make mids changes????

Windigo

If GAJ was out for a confirmed time I'd say yes.

But there is an outside chance he could suit up this week according to Guy. But more likely one more week on the sidelines.

Artax

I agree with tabs here..

Am in a similar boat but if you held Gaz one week and missed Swans massive 171..why not hold one more week for the GWS game?

Thorpy

Tabs im assuming on three of them players will line up next week and maybe but i need points now but i could take a chance and hope that I go well in the byes

Colliwobblers

dont trade out Ablett, devon smith is ready to go now tho if you have the cash to upgrade, if not downgrade and upgrade another rook to another premium next round when that other rook has potentially maxed out.

Windigo

Hey Colli.

I'm in a situation where I can trade to ROK or Zaha.

3 possible trades outs.

Devon, Coniglio or Shiel. Which one?

Or hold another week and oust Conglio>Horse.

Thorpy

I have 168k spare cash so not quite sure what i could do perhaps downgrade smith and upgrade magner

Windigo

Quote from: Thorpy on April 29, 2012, 11:48:27 PM
I have 168k spare cash so not quite sure what i could do perhaps downgrade smith and upgrade magner

Same as me. You can go Dev>Zaha or ROK with that....

Thorpy

Quote from: Windigo on April 29, 2012, 11:50:54 PM
Quote from: Thorpy on April 29, 2012, 11:48:27 PM

Same as me. You can go Dev>Zaha or ROK with that....

Hmmm yes not sure my midfield just seems so weak i need some more scoring assuming birchall sandilands and hargrave all return next week

Capper

stick with GAJ, if he is not back this week he will be back against GWS as they need to win that game

I gather if you had 3 donuts you had 5 backs out, what were the other 2??

In regards to ROK, i wouldn't get him just yet although his next three games (Crows, Tigers, Dees) are tempting.

Smith can be traded out now as his ave has reached his BE

powersuperkents

Redden isnt even a premo this year dump him before he becomes worthless

Thorpy

Billie Smedts got 4 but didn't have him as emerg and Sam Darley for Gws :( but yeh i dunno i just wanna roll the nice and get some mid scoring power redden is killing me atm!!!

Thorpy

Redden to Scott Thompson?

powersuperkents

Quote from: Thorpy on April 30, 2012, 12:20:21 AM
Redden to Scott Thompson?
+1
if you can afford it thats good. Who are some other midfielders at Reddens price range?