Guys,

I dont have swanny in my team yet....I've got the following mids

Ablett (inj), Parker, B Ebert, J Ziebell, Pendels, Boyd, Magnetto, S Clifton

I've got 18 Trades left + 109K cash

I would like to the following:
Parker - Swanny
D Smith - Dell'Olio

$2500 to spare?
Any thoughts on Dell'Olio seems like a hard working player..played two games sub affected.
Any chance he'll get a full game?
I would have liked to grab Pfeiffer but not enough cash.
I know I can wait an extra week maybe Parker and D Smith will move up by an extra 20K or 30K combined but Im playing a #1 ranked player in my league...he don't have the problem of Ablett injured?
Thoughts?

Windigo

Artax

hawks4life

Thanks for the advise Windigo.....don't know if I can hold....myself though..that 175...was a blitzing performance....120 average.....could get me across the line and change my season....

Slap

Quote from: hawks4life on April 29, 2012, 11:56:00 PM

Thanks for the advise Windigo.....don't know if I can hold....myself though..that 175...was a blitzing performance....120 average.....could get me across the line and change my season....

it could be the cheapest swanny gets for the season.

Colliwobblers

every team should have Swan, but while downgrading devon smith to the right rook (BE 52) is sensible this round with 18 trades it may also be worth waiting to see how he goes next round, if he tops 52 his BE will go down again and he will make you more money meaning less trades to do your upgrades.,

As advised above LESS trades is what your focus needs to be now.

Parkers BE is only 35 he has a ton of cash more to make you also.

HOLD son...

Swan will max out next week at $600,000 it's only down from there in DT pricing.

tbagrocks

already done the trade, Swan in, Mackay out... held Mac longer than I would have liked.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 30, 2012, 12:02:13 AM
every team should have Swan, but while downgrading devon smith to the right rook (BE 52) is sensible this round with 18 trades it may also be worth waiting to see how he goes next round, if he tops 52 his BE will go down again and he will make you more money meaning less trades to do your upgrades.,

As advised above LESS trades is what your focus needs to be now.

Parkers BE is only 35 he has a ton of cash more to make you also.

HOLD son...

Swan will max out next week at $600,000 it's only down from there in DT pricing.
Swanny started in the 590k's was as low as he was gonna be last week at 560k

hawks4life

Thanks Colliwobllers....this is my first season...so just trying to get the best team on the park.....i know i gotta save some trades for the end of the season...where theres gonna be musical chairs...common sense prevails....hopefuly can get birchall, demsey, clifton, cornes and most importantly gazza back in the line up....

Nails

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 30, 2012, 12:02:13 AM
if he tops 52 his BE will go down again and he will make you more money meaning

Colli, I think you'll find if he scores

53-63 his BE is actually likely to go UP not down. It won't be until that 39 is out of his system that'll significantly go down.

JKraz

hey pal...if you are really down to 18 trades, I think you can kiss goodbye to the overall game....this turns your attention to the most fun part about dt imo...beating your mates.

With this in mind you need to make the 8, but save yourself as much as possible. Only trade down your cash cows if a better oppurtunity presents itself and your cows have run.

Horsely looks to be good, but he has another week of non price movement, at the moment he miles and phieffer are the only legit downgrade options....Zorko returned this week for the 2s and played well so he may come in also.

If you make 2 trades to get in swanny this early (smashing through your trades) and he gets injured your so screwed.

I would hold onto your trades and make a run at things when you have some more cash and the waters are more clear on the high value picks and what their true value is. 3 price fluctuations are not enough.

so yeah hold up.

hawks4life

Thanks JKraz...well see if I can hold my temptations...I dont wanna trade for Swannie anymore....
But thinking of doing a Porpz and D Smith...for Goodsey and Pfeifer as I have alot of players with Dognuts in Round 11.
Gonna aim to get Swannie after the bye rounds.....still leaves me with 16 trades....for injuries...and bargain premos...thanks for the help guys...