Kyal Horsely

Started by formula16, April 29, 2012, 10:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

formula16

Start of many threads about this guy i know, but he tonned this week so he'll be talked about no doubt.

The question is who to cull for him?
many mid rooks havent and wont be ready to be culled by the end of next round

i have mcdonald, shiel, magner, greene who all look to have a fair bit of cash to make in them

and on the other hand i have a bloke who could potentially be a bargain and one of the best cows this year

discuss, maybe sticky because no doubt by friday next week there will be a lot of talk on this guy

Windigo

Wait a week on him.

Well documented player during pre-season. No surprise when he slayed/  8)

Justin Bieber

Congs will go for me. Maybe even this week :o

Artax

I'll wait a week but it would be good to go Cogs/maybe Jelwood to Horsley/Murphy before he takes on GWS

Holz

round 13 mid rookie, he is worth getting just for that. Hope his JS is good becasue i will be relying on him in the byes.

deekay

After a poor week, wanna pull the trigger and make more cash. Thinking D.Smith -> K.Horsely.

Artax

doubt Devon will cop the vest again this week. was pretty handy in just over a quarter of footy

Jormas

the question is, will he retain his spot, gaj and risk a tv are due to come back in.

Slap

This guy is a no brainer.  A much hyped player who delivered.  Also looked a good sized player when I saw the game.

Locked.

(and he will play even with GAJ and Risky back in town)

Windigo

Quote from: whatlez on April 29, 2012, 10:58:10 PM

Surely you'd wait another week on him.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Windigo on April 29, 2012, 11:17:52 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 29, 2012, 10:58:10 PM

Surely you'd wait another week on him.

Yeah I will. I changed my game plan, so 5fa will come in this week.