why did dangers score go +4 after ages after the game?

Started by glam77, April 29, 2012, 09:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glam77

why did dangers score go +4 after ages (30mins) after the game?
f***ks me right off cos i go from 3 point win to 1 point loss.

had porps on field, with a 60+ pointer on the bench.... but no emergency applied in the fwds.

esquire

Quote from: glam77 on April 29, 2012, 09:05:14 PM

had porps on field, with a 60+ pointer on the bench.... but no emergency applied in the fwds.
Perhaps the stats guys missed something and was his score was adjusted adjusted. Whether it happened after the game or during it you still lost, so not much you can do about it.

boneman

It does this each game, the initial score will go up or down depending on the players impact. I needed him to go up by 2 more points to win.

Instead I lost by 1 point  :'(

Don't you love going over the games like a post mortum. If he hadn't of kicked his last disposal out on the full I would have won!

fidou

Perhaps the guy you were playing in your league was the stats guy!!!!

Lions01

Happened to me last year with my brother in our competitive league, rang him up and gave him an earful and everything. Pissed off when i check the scores next lol

TheHanger

Quote from: boneman on April 29, 2012, 09:21:58 PM
It does this each game, the initial score will go up or down depending on the players impact. I needed him to go up by 2 more points to win.

Instead I lost by 1 point  :'(

Don't you love going over the games like a post mortum. If he hadn't of kicked his last disposal out on the full I would have won!

thats supercoach

they recheck the stats to make sure they got everything, like re-watch the game

glam77

yeah, i understand there are always corrections, but this happened so far after the match it wasn't funny.
luckily i didn't call my mate to give him a bit o sh*t, otherwise woulda been a bit of egg on my face.

i ended up losing my SC and DT by a combined total of about 15 points.

TheHanger

Quote from: glam77 on April 30, 2012, 12:04:08 PM
yeah, i understand there are always corrections, but this happened so far after the match it wasn't funny.
luckily i didn't call my mate to give him a bit o sh*t, otherwise woulda been a bit of egg on my face.

i ended up losing my SC and DT by a combined total of about 15 points.

thats why it takes so long after the last match for lockout to end, they recheck all scores all games