Season over... Planning for next year

Started by whatlez, April 29, 2012, 01:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Ok so I probs won't get 1700 this week ad that means my season is over. Playing 5 prems, hargrave on the bench I will really struggle..

Add congs, D.Smith, selwood and Goddard and the rest. I also never had swan...

So flower this season, next years plans have started.  :'( :'( :-[ :-\ :-X >:( :(

mdub

shezz150

thats fkd man.
i was trying my best to not score under 2000 for as long as possible. fluked the previous rounds after seeing everyone else take carnage i was just waiting for my turn, fkn spewin.

Jelwood, stants and godard all under 80 AND hargrave + birch + D smith fielded with only 1 back emg selected. God have mercy....

Only positives: tomahawk, duffman and Bugg.

Scrads

Whatlez team for 2013:

B: TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD
M: Ablett TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD
R: TBD TBD TBD TBD
F: LeCras TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD

;)

CFC 1979

BGK

Has this been the hardest year in DT?

I can't recall a season that had so much carnage so early. To top it off the rookies are not performing like in previous years. Whether that's related to the sub or the fact this draft wasn't supposed to be as good, I'm not sure.

All I know is DT sucks this year. I've copped so much carnage.

BGK

On a side note, your 1700 makes my 1900 for the second week in a row look good.

mpollock

Giving up half way through round 5 ... weak as flower!!
You have 24 trades ... start using them and trade like crazy!!
Better to go down swinging then fade away crying!!  ;D

Remember, every team has been shattered by injuries and suspensions ... my team has been stuffed all year but i have traded hard and sit about 20,000 overall which is not to bad.  I may run out of trades but at least i know i gave it real crack!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Scrads on April 29, 2012, 01:14:32 PM
Whatlez team for 2013:

B: TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD
M: Ablett TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD
R: TBD TBD TBD TBD
F: LeCras TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD

;)

Lol add omeager and Robbie gray (if fit)

Quote from: mpollock on April 29, 2012, 01:17:41 PM
Giving up half way through round 5 ... weak as flower!!
You have 24 trades ... start using them and trade like crazy!!
Better to go down swinging then fade away crying!!  ;D

Remember, every team has been shattered by injuries and suspensions ... my team has been stuffed all year but i have traded hard and sit about 20,000 overall which is not to bad.  I may run out of trades but at least i know i gave it real crack!!

I'm just joking, but if shaw and birchall and sandi don't come back this week. I'm flowered. :'(

Football Factory

Justin Bieber

mpollock

@Scrads - pissa!!  :)

@whatlez - If your stuffed just trade them ... shaw/birchall and the rest of the defenders are all injury prone of inconsistent ... almost better playing rookies in defence this year.

Lots of ruck options for Sandilands ... Ryder/McIntosh/Kruizer etc and saves you some money ... make sure Giles is your 2nd ruck.

Load up on gun mids ... at least they score fairly consistently well ... and not to many injured/suspended mids outside of Ablett/Selwood.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: mpollock on April 29, 2012, 01:29:38 PM
@Scrads - pissa!!  :)

@whatlez - If your stuffed just trade them ... shaw/birchall and the rest of the defenders are all injury prone of inconsistent ... almost better playing rookies in defence this year.

Lots of ruck options for Sandilands ... Ryder/McIntosh/Kruizer etc and saves you some money ... make sure Giles is your 2nd ruck.

Load up on gun mids ... at least they score fairly consistently well ... and not to many injured/suspended mids outside of Ablett/Selwood.

Birchall ad shaw are not injury prone. They generally play most games each year...

TMurphBROWNLOW

yeah whatlez don't be too disappointed; after all, you are versing me this week ;) just get back up and show the world why you're a gun dt-er :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on April 29, 2012, 01:44:01 PM
yeah whatlez don't be too disappointed; after all, you are versing me this week ;) just get back up and show the world why you're a gun dt-er :)

What are you on?