The Jason Porplyzia Thread

Started by lachie_001, April 29, 2012, 12:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lachie_001

Porpoise is out for todays showdown with young rory laird coming in. Apparently he has injured his shoulder in training, seems as if he might be out for a few weeks but not the season. If your like me and jumped on the potential cash cow knowing his history of injury then would you trade or bench him. Sorry I have no link just yet, have heard this via radio.

Justin Bieber

Yeah I think it's true. Pretty happy That I didn't get on him. :)

Football Factory

I have him in my thoopercoach team .. he went up 120k so i suppose ill have to be happy that .. trade im thinking

JamSainter

So happy!!! I'm mates with Rory! Good Luck Rory  :)

Football Factory

Quote from: JamSainter on April 29, 2012, 12:41:37 PM
So happy!!! I'm mates with Rory! Good Luck Rory  :)
Have to be happy getting your first game in a SHOWDOWN

Jackina

If he's out for longer than 2 weeks I would trade him. You could keep him though, as he does have great scoring potential and is a very good footballer. Injuries are a problem though... :'(

the raven

Have you got a source for this or are you just sprouting shower?

JamSainter

Yeah he must be pumped! I'll call him later tonight. Usually hate the Crows but not today.:)

david17

i just traded him out dis week 4 treloar made abit of $$$ off him

BC2010

As Rory Laird is a rookie who hasn't been promoted, I would suggest this scoop is incorrect.

Kuruki

Quote from: the raven on April 29, 2012, 12:55:50 PM
Have you got a source for this or are you just sprouting shower?

He said he heard it on the radio.

thollo

Who are the emergencies? Then we cold figure out who would be playing

Torpedo10

Quote from: thollo on April 29, 2012, 01:49:44 PM
Ricky Henderson, Brodie Martin and Andy Otten are Emergencies. I don't know how Rory Laird eneded up in team but I know Porps is going to be out either way I think.

Slashers

I have said in another thread, I heard it myself on the radio yesterday here in Adelaide (5AA). They were interviewing Mark Bickley and he said straight out he wasn't playing.
What I think has happened after that (only minutes) is a message got to the station that they didn't want the public to know, so they tried to do a back track. Covering it up with words like 'may' and '50:50'.
On the news last night they also said he was 50:50, but then openly stated that they would like to keep the opposition guessing.
Sounds like a big stuff up.
I'd be VERY surprised if he plays.

MAGPIEMAD

Quote from: Torpedo10 on April 29, 2012, 01:54:32 PM
Quote from: thollo on April 29, 2012, 01:49:44 PM
Ricky Henderson, Brodie Martin and Andy Otten are Emergencies. I don't know how Rory Laird eneded up in team but I know Porps is going to be out either way I think.

???