The "I Hate Raines" Thread

Started by Lucastorm, April 29, 2012, 01:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucastorm

Seriously... this guy

an absolute useless player, his sole purpose is to go on DT, see which midfielders score highest and flower their game up....

And he breaks Ablett Jr's knee....

And he irritates Selwood so much that he snaps and will probs get rubbed out....

Just when shower was looking up, Raines fkd my midfield in the ass two rounds in a row....

>:(

Justin Bieber

Yeah flower. At least he won't be around for a while ;D

elephants

For pissing off Selwood I have to admit I love him ;D

Zombie2.5

I hate you raines.
For this, I'm gonna sing a song.  ;)

Raines Raines, go away, come again another day(or NEVER AT ALL!!)
Raines Rains, go away, stop tagging and GO FOR THE BALL!! 8)

Andrew you idiot, stop locking stars up and throwing away the key.

Slashers

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on April 29, 2012, 01:25:28 AM
I hate you raines.
For this, I'm gonna sing a song.  ;)

Raines Raines, go away, come again another day(or NEVER AT ALL!!)
Raines Rains, go away, stop tagging and GO FOR THE BALL!! 8)

Andrew you idiot, stop locking stars up and throwing away the key.
:D :D :D :D :D LOL

browny_wce

GAJ then JSel, your a pest Raines, similiar categry as Ballantyne and thats low

Capper

Wasnt Raines going for the ball when ablet kicked it??
Anyways taggers are annoying and always will be. Most teams have them

on another note Robo didnt miss Ballantyne on Friday night, nice raised elbow

tbagrocks

tbagrocks

didn't get to see the game, was Joel recting to being scragged from Rainesy?

mdub

Rainesy is a good player. plays hard for the ball, and is a legend for knockn selwood on his ass hahaha

Doyle

GAJ's leg isn't broken, it's just hyper-extended. But still, I don't like Raines ;)

Chopps

i am gonna go down a different path, i like selwood as a player barring this and the guerra incident last year losing a bit of love for that sort of stuff.

Taggers are an important part of the game and selwood and GAJ should be familar with them by now to know they are niggling and annoying thats there job to take you out of the game and put you off your game, i don't agree with balla's tactics and must say i didn't see the game last night but hit them hard when you have the chance not behind play.

mpollock

Ablett is a sook ...

Selwood and Scarlett should drop their heads in shame as professional footballers for letting a tagger/pest like Ballentyne/Raines get to them so bad they need to throw a punch.

Don't be angry at Raines ... he didn't throw the first punch.  Be angry at Selwood for being a total dropkick!!

That simple.  :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: mdub on April 29, 2012, 09:52:21 AM
Rainesy is a good player. plays hard for the ball, and is a legend for knockn selwood on his ass hahaha

Your a divkhead mark. How can you be good if you get deleted by a team that hasn't made finals in like 50 years haha

Ziplock

Quote from: whatlez on April 29, 2012, 11:46:11 AM
Quote from: mdub on April 29, 2012, 09:52:21 AM

Your a divkhead mark. How can you be good if you get deleted by a team that hasn't made finals in like 50 years haha

didn't they win 3 back to back finals not that long ago or something? Just saying. How many triple premiership players does your team have whatlez?

Quote from: mpollock on April 29, 2012, 11:37:57 AM
Ablett is a sook ...

Selwood and Scarlett should drop their heads in shame as professional footballers for letting a tagger/pest like Ballentyne/Raines get to them so bad they need to throw a punch.

Don't be angry at Raines ... he didn't throw the first punch.  Be angry at Selwood for being a total dropkick!!

That simple.  :)

exactly. Selwoods a twat and a pathetic example of leadership. It's not like this is the first time this happened- he busted guerras ear drum last year behind play as well.