j.selwood MRP ??

Started by Chopps, April 28, 2012, 11:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMailman

Shiel did better than him anyway

Chopps

Quote from: unceramonius on April 29, 2012, 03:09:35 AM

We need to stop being so arrogant, cocky and just play footy.  If selwood hit me, id smack him back too...so raines will be stiff to miss weeks.

what because it was retaliation it should be ok?

Quote from: Kuruki on April 29, 2012, 04:40:18 AM
Im surprised the umps didn't give a free kick to Selwood, he sure is taking it to a whole new level now.....
why because raines dropped him? from the look of the punch and the fact it was wet, do you know how hard he hit him because unless you do you don't have much of an idea of if he was staging or not

Quote from: unceramonius on April 29, 2012, 04:50:15 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lolololololol you mean Scott Selwood right?  or West Coast as a whole, seeing as we are talking whole new levels and all.  Howmany frees do they have compared to the rest so far this year mmm?

mate if you want to discuss how many frees west coast get go put a thread about it in the west coast afl section, no one cares how many frees or what west coast are doing.

BGK

I just watched the footage on channel 7. Did someone shoot Selwood from the crowd?

BGK

He probably deserves 2 for his acting.

afl_freak2

selwood got rocked!! he was not acting u tool!

1 week for selwood!!
raines 3 weeks for the strike and 1 week for the bump

Justin Bieber

How many will karmichael get on his bump on swallow?

BGK

Quote from: afl_freak2 on April 29, 2012, 11:43:31 AM

1 week for selwood!!

I've had harder slaps from my little sister.

Chopps

Quote from: BGK on April 29, 2012, 11:50:23 AM
Quote from: afl_freak2 on April 29, 2012, 11:43:31 AM

1 week for selwood!!

I've had harder slaps from my little sister.

cant be sure of the force, i reckon selwood will get 1 if he has carry over will increase to 2

afl_freak2

selwood was rocked!! plain and simple,you could see he was half knoked out!! did u blokes even watch the game??

afl_freak2

love it when people bag players,call them soft cocks,weak,shower footballers!!

Who do u play for?????? ohhhh thats right your a keyboard warrior and a armchair footballer!!

Justin Bieber

unceramonius

Chops stop trying to be the police dictating to everyone like your better.

If a knob jockey is going to make a stupid statement like selwood frees...im going to set him straight. How dare i show the contradiction in the way afl calls games ( rolls eyes) If you dont like it....then ignore it...simple.

As for retaliation is it ok? If someone hit you on the street, what would you do? And im a cats man.  Selwood hasnt learnt from last year, and scott laughing is deplorable.  5 rounds in, two striking charges, chappy looking like he will be next ( though calmer today)

I hate taggers...but change the rules. The same way this bucking knee head high crap will be changed too, when all teams imatate worst coasts cheating ways.  Make it so that you cant face guard a player and have to play the ball. But he opened slapped him...just like Guerra.  Now opponents know...you wana  rattle the cats?  Tag them hard, pester them.  Not good atm

mpollock

@unceramonius

"Chops stop trying to be the police dictating to everyone like your better" - Aren't you doing this with your post?

"If a knob jockey is going to make a stupid statement like selwood frees...im going to set him straight. How dare i show the contradiction in the way afl calls games ( rolls eyes) If you dont like it....then ignore it...simple."

This doesn't even make sense  ???

"As for retaliation is it ok? If someone hit you on the street, what would you do?" - I would hit them back ... on the street ... but as a HIGHLY paid PROFESSIONAL footballer ... I would just get on with the game like i should!!

LEV

hopefully gets a week, a lot of teams have him and im not one of them. so would help me out immensely :)

unceramonius

I dont post with 4 quotes and a demeaning comment for each one.  As for the selwood thing, if you dont get it...then meh, a lot of people think whitecross is a premium and a must get...so im not surprised you dont understand.

Im not saying what raines did is right. Nor is selwood. The incident should have never happened, thats why scott accepting it and laughing is extremely worrying