Magner again...

Started by whatlez, April 28, 2012, 08:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

thought i had done well with Jmac and Greene fielded over magner 90 from both and magner sitting on 63 at half time maybe mccarthy could be a late out for me

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BlackMamba on April 28, 2012, 09:53:50 PM
MAGNER SUPERSTAR!!! Holding his own against NDS, getting clearances, going in hard to get the ball.

Magner is like Caddy gets a lot of tackles.....

except magner is GOOD  ;)

TheHanger

7 tackles in a half  :o
I doubt he will sustain that, but I hope so!!!

Bones Bombers

Quote from: whatlez on April 28, 2012, 08:44:50 PM
Magner will kill it tonight.

Get on him boys
Hahaha...... nice save!!!

BlackMamba

FLOWER! his knee might be flowered zzzzzz

TheHanger

Chopps

Quote from: BlackMamba on April 28, 2012, 10:12:36 PM
FLOWER! his knee might be flowered zzzzzz

dont get to keen they havent said much yet

BlackMamba

Mr.Craig

He's back!!! :D

Bloke is like some kind of GI Joe.

Justin Bieber

What a nut. They love showing him the camera.

Mr.Craig

Even his car can't stay out of trouble, got busted up by hail the other weekend.

hawks4life

Magner has gotta be one of the finds this season....where did this guy come from...he can score at will....tag like a skunk...with a bad smell...boyd got a measly 84...last week....his js would be good....keep him for another 3....he should be in the 350-380 range soon...

Holz

with MacDonald looking like a safe 75+ and magewnr, greene, shiel up and running no need to bring in the big guns yet in the mid, good to see they have been fantastic cover for ablett, 80+ from 3 rookie mids cant be unhappy with that

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Holzman on April 28, 2012, 11:05:56 PM
with MacDonald looking like a safe 75+ and magewnr, greene, shiel up and running no need to bring in the big guns yet in the mid, good to see they have been fantastic cover for ablett, 80+ from 3 rookie mids cant be unhappy with that

+1. Just a shame about Conigs.