Laters Caddy, Hello Horsley!

Started by mdub, April 28, 2012, 08:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdub

Im sick of caddy being so shower! Peoples thoughts on horsley being a cemented player in the side?

TheHanger

I think you need to ditch Caddy ASAP, but you need to wait another week for Horsley to see if he can back it up
Probably downgrade like coniglio or someone similar to Horsley after next round

Mr.Craig

Loving that someone on the chat pre game said Horsey would ton up and everyone would want to jump on during the week. ;D

There was a reason why a lot of us where so keen on him preseason, his stats last year in the WAFL were eye catching and if GC have their priorities straight he should be a walk up inclusion from here on in. Just my opinion though.

Another good game next week and he'll be in my DT with a bullet.

mdub

Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 28, 2012, 08:37:42 PM
Loving that someone on the chat pre game said Horsey would ton up and everyone would want to jump on during the week. ;D

There was a reason why a lot of us where so keen on him preseason, his stats last year in the WAFL were eye catching and if GC have their priorities straight he should be a walk up inclusion from here on in. Just my opinion though.

Another good game next week and he'll be in my DT with a bullet.
+1

Colliwobblers

solid advice wait a week for horsley and also miles on the bubble? also adams will get much better went ok today for his first game, i'd wait a weekk and see who comes out looking the best and has JS, as if we can ever tell.

Caddy got 2 tackles instead of his usual 8 thats why his score was down by 20-30 points.

Still he is out for me this week but was always going to be but im upgrading. Would have been this week if not for the SPUDS i had to deal with this round to avoid some of the donuts.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 28, 2012, 10:08:26 PM
solid advice wait a week for horsley and also miles on the bubble?

GWS are mental for dropping Miles. I don't think we can take that risk when they seem to be treating him as fringe.

mdub

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 28, 2012, 10:08:26 PM
solid advice wait a week for horsley and also miles on the bubble? also adams will get much better went ok today for his first game, i'd wait a weekk and see who comes out looking the best and has JS, as if we can ever tell.

Caddy got 2 tackles instead of his usual 8 thats why his score was down by 20-30 points.

Still he is out for me this week but was always going to be but im upgrading. Would have been this week if not for the SPUDS i had to deal with this round to avoid some of the donuts.

Who to trade in for caddy?

lollipop man

Problem is Shiel, JMac and Magner all will have negative breakevens after this round and still have heaps of cash to make. Might have to trade C. Smith but then wouldn't be making much money....

henry

Traded Caddy out on Friday for old mac, very happy with that trade as mac scored 40 more than caddy and is 180k cheaper. If horsley scores another big score next week I think i'll have to get him in. Not sure who for though out of shiel magner kennedy d smith treloar as all have a lot more cash to make, maybe kennedy if he gets another low score.

Zombie2.5

Surely Horsley will have to play now. With Rischi and Ablett still in doubt and Swallow probs getting a rest plus he's on the senior list now instead of Harbrow. He should definitely be getting games now.

Watch next week, then jump on and giddy up!!! yee haww!! :D