Jack Ziebell

Started by hawks4life, April 28, 2012, 06:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawks4life

We don't get the televised game in Adelaide? Is he injured? Has been on 9 pts for a while. Traded for him instead of Barlow? What is happening?

ando_10

nah not injured just having an ordinary day.

hawks4life

great 16 pts...in a half....not quiet the output i was hopping....would have benched him...this week....swallow also well held..

tbagrocks

not good cos I traded him for Ablett!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

hawks4life

LOL....i was gonna make him my captain..as he was a dark horse...thank god..what a stinker of a game....good thing is im heading my opponent by 240 pts....hes got vince out...and rhys palmer.....ive played my captain though in boyd hes got selwood...so hopfully i can maintain my lead...and be 3-zip...dont want to use use up too many trades dont have many left 16...in total...bye rounds then end of season.....resting of players i could tank badly at the end....

lollipop man

Quote from: hawks4life on April 28, 2012, 06:51:30 PM

LOL....i was gonna make him my captain..as he was a dark horse...thank god..what a stinker of a game....good thing is im heading my opponent by 240 pts....hes got vince out...and rhys palmer.....ive played my captain though in boyd hes got selwood...so hopfully i can maintain my lead...and be 3-zip...dont want to use use up too many trades dont have many left 16...in total...bye rounds then end of season.....resting of players i could tank badly at the end....

hawks4life

19 Stinky points at half time...he needs to look at Swanny, Gazza and Stanton's tapes to see how its done...hopefully i can hold my lead...

Holz

Quote from: hawks4life on April 28, 2012, 06:58:22 PM
19 Stinky points at half time...he needs to look at Swanny, Gazza and Stanton's tapes to see how its done...hopefully i can hold my lead...

gaz and swanny were racking up low scores quite often when they were in the same stage of there career. So he is having an off game what <50 game player doesn't, people are just annoyed they picked him.

Justin Bieber

Lol to all the noobs getting him in for Gary.

Hopefully Shiel beats him ;D

Victorius Secret

Quote from: whatlez on April 28, 2012, 07:03:45 PM
Lol to all the noobs getting him in for Gary.

Hopefully Shiel beats him ;D

"noob" should be put away with "l33t" for good.

but no, i've never rated JZ as a premo mid to consider.

Windigo

Luckily never got him in. But noway is he a bad option in DT.

Victorius Secret

Quote from: Windigo on April 28, 2012, 07:23:41 PM
Luckily never got him in. But noway is he a bad option in DT.

maybe only if he was a dpp again. strictly premo's only for me in the mids.

Windigo

That's why I got Rock...... 8)

Nails

Quote from: Nails on April 27, 2012, 11:07:11 PM
JZ had a monster week and a decent week last week.

Apparently he had a decent NAB...

However I don't get why everyone is soooo keen to trade him in as a M5/M6. You want minimum 105ave for that position and everyone is trading him in like he's the messiah. Yes he has been alright this season, but what if he averages 95-104... That's just an awkward position to be in.

At least you know how good Barlow can be.

me

lol thank god i chickened out and didn't get him!

absolutely SHATTERED i had smith on ahead of cameron -60 pts there fml fml fml fml fml fml fml fml