Main Menu

Ablett twitter - Thoughts?

Started by Colliwobblers, April 28, 2012, 05:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Holz

he is only saying what we all think and what most of us say on the threads, no harm or mallice in it.

Capper

i like Dennis Cometti 's comment

@DennisCometti 
@GaryAblettJnr - with all that clothes grabbing, pulling and mauling you wouldnt have wanted to be Ryan Crowley's date to his school formal!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tabs on April 29, 2012, 03:40:05 AM
i like Dennis Cometti 's comment

@DennisCometti 
@GaryAblettJnr - with all that clothes grabbing, pulling and mauling you wouldnt have wanted to be Ryan Crowley's date to his school formal!

Lol I saw that.

valkorum

GAJ is just scared that if he is right to play this week he will have to face an in-form Creepy Crowley. 

ossie85

Part of me likes it - creating some genuine rivalry between players. I never watch interviews with the players anymore because they all are trained to the point of being tedious.

Ablett v Crowley? Is the only reason the Freo v Suns match is interesting now.

valkorum

Quote from: ossie85 on April 30, 2012, 12:33:38 PM

Part of me likes it - creating some genuine rivalry between players. I never watch interviews with the players anymore because they all are trained to the point of being tedious.

Ablett v Crowley? Is the only reason the Freo v Suns match is interesting now.

That's only if GAJ plays.  He prob wont now cos he is scared to face Creepy

Ringo

Siad in an interview last night looking for to the challenge with Crowley tagging him based on his tweet. He said he was confident of playing. Seeing it is the Saturday twilight game maybe a worthwhile trip down the freeway to Metricon.

Colliwobblers

Justin Bieber

Damn it Sandi.

But hopefully someone cleans up that person of a player, Nathan Fyfe.

BGK

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/134545/default.aspx

I love this article.

I think there are a lot of people out there that really need to take this on board.

BGK

Don't understand sarcasm whatlez? It's clearly a tongue in cheek comment.

Cicjose

BGK

Not sure where your comment went whatlez? You must have removed it.

Justin Bieber

Yeah I deleted it cause I read it wrong initially and my comment was not what I meant.