Hargrave OUT and D.Smith SUB

Started by nickstiges, April 28, 2012, 01:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Hopefully Toby Greene gets injured ;D

nickstiges

hawks4life

The guy im playing against ranked #3 in our league is in the same boat he has Hargraves and D Smith.
Only downside is hes got Bugg as backup and I got Tomlinson, great Im screwed.
Clarke gave me a measly 45 pts. yeahhha...I need captain Boyd to get me 190X2 then I should be ok...

Chelskiman

This won't effect my league match up, so that's all good.  I've given up on OA after I was ranked 93rd after the first week and one month later I'm ranked in the 8000's.  :'(

Mr.Craig

Can I have one Saturday without this bullshower? >:(

Maybe in October.

hawks4life

Chad Out, Porps Out, Hargrave Out, D Smith Sub, Ablett Injured, Clifton Inj, Demsey Inj....all I need now is Boyd to be injured with a score of 1..as hes my captain..then he that should complete a train wreck of 2 weeks still was ranked #1 in my league this week...can't see it happening this week...

Spite

Also had the chad... now porps gone and devon the sub, leaves me 2 donuts up forward.

Sandi in the ruck doesn't help either...

And hargrave in the back too, just need birchall to pull out and I will be down to 18 players and a sub, great!

Lucky I had Swanny captain!

crabapples

Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 28, 2012, 02:18:35 PM

Maybe in October.

LOL i just showed my girlfriend this and she said " oh man, no way u could survive that if u were on the coast!"

Justin Bieber

nickstiges

Still on track for 2000, just need a big ton from Goddard with the C to help it along.

Football Factory

Quote from: crabapples on April 28, 2012, 02:22:36 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 28, 2012, 02:18:35 PM

Maybe in October.

LOL i just showed my girlfriend this and she said " oh man, no way u could survive that if u were on the coast!"
bahahahahahahahaha hilarious   ;D

Lucastorm

Quote from: Windigo on April 28, 2012, 01:37:11 PM
Someone has annoyed the DT Gods the past two weeks.  :P

Someone annoyed the DT gods in preseason!

This year has been a joke!!

Torpedo10

I'm annoyed how In SC I had no donuts but wanted Pendles 140 and Captained Redden but didn't EMG Giles!!!! It's gonna cost me a good 70 pts at least I reckon.  :(

Windigo

Quote from: nickstiges on April 28, 2012, 02:26:20 PM
Still on track for 2000, just need a big ton from Goddard with the C to help it along.

I'm hoping he slays.  :)