with one choice, who would you have?

Dane Swan
15 (500%)
Gary Ablett
22 (733.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: May 04, 2012, 05:47:04 AM

tbagrocks

who is the better pick now? I want Swanny next week but...
If Ablett is back the following week do I get him, how injury prone is he now? :o
Swan out scored him easily last year! he looks to be back to that form!
think i'll get Swan ;D

whats everyone thinking?

Chopps

you dont have either  :o get swan first then once ablett looks right get him, how are you going without the two, score wise?

danger

Of course, I picked up GAJ last week... I'm cursed.

Will grab Swanny in the next few weeks hopefully.

haha I love that you can only pick 2 options in the poll..  :o

nathan11

I'd get Ablett just because I want to wait for swannys Anzac score to drop out of his rolling average

picker_man

im getting ablett back in after his bye and swan after arizona i would go swanny for now but

Did anyone else read what guy mckeena said??
"We don't have big brother (Ablett) out there. I know Gary missed a game last year, but he's a chance to miss a bit of football this year, and the good thing is we're going to see these young kids grow.
Why?? is he of to Arizona too........

nathan11

Quote from: picker_man on April 28, 2012, 12:45:49 PM
im getting ablett back in after his bye and swan after arizona i would go swanny for now but

"We don't have big brother (Ablett) out there. I know Gary missed a game last year, but he's a chance to miss a bit of football this year, and the good thing is we're going to see these young kids grow.

Maybe he thinks he is going to whack Crowley next week when he plays and get suspended

crabapples

if u have neither id wait on gary hopefully with his knee brace he might drop a bit in price, lets face it he can't go any higher lol can he?

when did he say this? was it after his injury? ... that would explain it..

picker_man

Quote from: crabapples on April 28, 2012, 12:48:59 PM
if u have neither id wait on gary hopefully with his knee brace he might drop a bit in price, lets face it he can't go any higher lol can he?

when did he say this? was it after his injury? ... that would explain it..
Here's the link. Taking about the kids standing up this week etc but if ablett is only injured for one week as some veteran coach's are adimit on here then why say a bit of football? or why not maybe 2-3 weeks cause of his injury
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/134295/default.aspx

crabapples

hmm i would't panic from those comments, he's got an injury they hope he'll play next week maybe he'll be 2 weeks ( he's a chance to miss some footy) im not worried

Windigo

tbagrocks

Quote from: Chopps on April 28, 2012, 09:28:39 AM
you dont have either  :o get swan first then once ablett looks right get him, how are you going without the two, score wise?
no, I traded Ablett but not to Swan :-[
did't like his price earlier, well he's not getting any cheeper now