Broughton perma dog and gloat thread.

Started by Ziplock, April 28, 2012, 02:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Lets face it, when he does well, the people who traded him are going to dog and whine, while the people who didn't trade him will gloat. Then when he flops, those roles will reverse.

and when he does ok (aka tonight), there's still going to be people doging and whining and other people wondering wtf they're on.

so here's your perma broughton thread. I'll bump it every week just before freos game, so the stupid board doesn't keep getting clogged.

kk, thanks bye.

Turkies

So sick of people complaining. If you picked him surely you knew it was going to be a roller coaster. I picked him because I really wasn't sold on any other rd12 premiums. He will have shower games, and good games. Best bet is to hold him for the whole season, or if you didn't pick him, get him when he's cheap.

essendon2

I don't have him but if I did I'd actually be very happy with 88, it's a solid contribution! he's scored very nicely and I'll be going Morris > Him in the next couple of weeks  8)

Yoshi

Got him from the start. Sure he'll be up & down but probably no worse than Shaw. I'd rather Broughton over Shaw any day. RD 12 backs aren't the easiest to come bye.

I'll be sticking with him for the year. Probably end up being 7th back.

There's not to many backs you can choose with comfort other than Goddard or Deledio, maybe throw in Scotland. All the others will have good & bad games.

Chopps

i am thinking the rollercoaster needs more thrills i ll add broughton i think as not many rd12 backs and then him and heater can keep me having fun on the rollercoaster (although last three scores have been solid)

TMurphBROWNLOW

I agree with Yoshi. Broughton > Shaw ;)

Lions01

I'm on the Broughton Roller Coast, going through a nice high at the moment. Seen last night that a few people were going off cant complain about an 88 really.

Could have done a lot worse than selecting him this far into the year

brownmans muffins

I'm b itching
Traded him after 2 for Dempsey like many others
Dempsey has gotten me 6pts and 2 donuts

The cash isn't even that useful in the interim

Yoshi

Quote from: brownmans muffins on April 28, 2012, 12:08:43 PM
I'm b itching
Traded him after 2 for Dempsey like many others
Dempsey has gotten me 6pts and 2 donuts

The cash isn't even that useful in the interim

Now that's some bad luck.

I guess that's why they say don't trade hastily.