A Mid
9 (23.1%)
A ruck
2 (5.1%)
A back
2 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Holz

Im not sure if its just me but its looking like the best first upgrade targets are round 12 forward premiums.

Fyfe: alot of us traded him out last week but looked ok and posted a decent score. Droped 36k this week should be 380k after next week a 95-100 average from here on looks likely will need to monitor and coudl be rested but at 380k looks great value.

Pav: I real disapointment to those who picked him but had a decent game tonigh a BE of 90 priced at 390k and set to play Gold coast next, he got 121 last time he played them and could be in for a big game.

Cloke: A little bit more epxensive at 415k but you would think is still underpriced has a pretty nice draw coming up and cost post some big scores , im not a fan but is a good option.

Stevie J: `140 BE should be down to around 435k abit more epensive than the other guys but considering his year last year looks great value.  We all know he scores huge when gellong kill it and he has the demons, crows, collingwood, dogs, gws, carlton, sydney, port, GC coming up based off last year he could have 3-4 130+ scores.

Chappy:  Same price as Stevie J, is not as much as a roller coaster and has been pretty good this year with the exception of the roo game, pumps out a 90+ score nearly every game and despite his age looks a good pick

So based on this everyone but Fyfe looks like they would be a good in next week. The cash cows havent gone up enough for most people to get in a swan, pendles or murphy for a rookie, but if you have a little cash lying around 2 rookies could turn into pfiefer and one of these guys pretty easy.

The time of improving your team has arrived and no more fix it trades. Who are you looking at, i would like all of them besides cloke it depends on how the gellong boys go of course.

BlackMamba

How about the other Collingwood guys - Sidebottom and Beams? I think Beams will have bottomed out next week and he is the main guy I am looking at getting for next week.

Holz

Quote from: BlackMamba on April 28, 2012, 01:59:00 AM
How about the other Collingwood guys - Sidebottom and Beams? I think Beams will have bottomed out next week and he is the main guy I am looking at getting for next week.

looking more at the cheap forwards, beams is 470k would go a premium mid instead.

Torz

Fyfe back in would be my first choice, assuming he's scoring alright and his body holds up alright. Was very outside tonight and didn't seem keen to jump.

Holz

Quote from: Torz on April 28, 2012, 02:30:28 AM
Fyfe back in would be my first choice, assuming he's scoring alright and his body holds up alright. Was very outside tonight and didn't seem keen to jump.

im abit worried how much they were protecting him, has the scoring ability of chappy and steive J not sure if its worth paying 50k more for the less injury risk (well for stevie J anyway)

Nails

Holz

Quote from: Nails on April 28, 2012, 02:50:43 AM
Swan.

That is all.

yeah if you havent got swan and ablett you need to try and get them in asap, luckily i have both, or it would be project get swan for me also.

tbagrocks

been watching Beams and now he has come down, & had a big score, time to jump on,
also looking  to get team mate Swanny

stew42

Looking to get Mitchell or Murphy in, but also Robbo...

BarnDogg

I would stay away from Fyfe, his shoulder just looks so dodgy!

I know if he plays he will probably score well, but I would much rather a player I know is 100% fit!

Lions01

What about Zahka, should bottom out this week and would be good value at 380K. Looked good in the Anzac day match, a little inconsistent but at that price you couldnt complain too much

Adamant

304k in the bank.

This Week
A.Kennedy/Hall (whoever isnt named) > Pfieffer
Magner > ANY PREMO MID

Week After
Shiel > Horsely
D.Smith > Fyfe OR depending on which PREMO MID I get above...I might be able to do D.Smith > Fyfe in a straight swap  :)

Cayenne

Went chappy this week. Want to get beams in but already have sidebottom so might have to wait until round 13 and go hall > beams.

Also looking at heppel and waters down back - but there's no good back rookies to downgrade to just yet.

And looking for a premo sixth mid, but unless I get Ward Rocky Ziebell or Thommo that might have to wait until after the byes.

Dutchie64

My priority will be another bloody ruck......had Mummy to start/swapped last week to Sandi.....enough said 8)

TheHanger

Minson has gone under the radar for the rucks, cheaply priced with scores of

97, 57, 85, 93

possibly Giles to Minson, but if Giles continues his good form he may stay in my team, I just lol when I think about how screwed people will be if Giles gets rested anytime soon