My mate Robbo killed it!

Started by whatlez, April 28, 2012, 12:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Big Mitch Robbo smoking with Eddie and then he kills it. His second half was great and went so well he got interviewed :)

LF

Love that i started with him he does some real stupid stuff but he is on fire

Adamant

Yep, I had him locked from day one...absolute gun.  :)

PS: How often do you change your dp whatlez???

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Adamant on April 28, 2012, 12:34:45 AM
Yep, I had him locked from day one...absolute gun.  :)

PS: How often do you change your dp whatlez???

My dp was getting a bit of a curse, so I picked players that I want to get injured, so cox. Had Stanton yesterday lol.

elephants

I don't have him :(
Who was it that told me to take Martin over Robbo because I shouldn't try to be too unique with my fwd gun selections??

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on April 28, 2012, 12:37:29 AM
Who was it that told me to take Martin over Robbo because I shouldn't try to be too unique with my fwd gun selections??

I remember being super keen on him preseason. Favourite player at blues and then picked Martin over him too :@

Spite

They got me too! Can't remember who it was, but had robbo all along just to change it before lockout :/

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Spite on April 28, 2012, 12:43:37 AM

They got me too! Can't remember who it was, but had robbo all along just to change it before lockout :/

It was probably windigo hash. He got all these people on golby ;D

picker_man

Funny a guy who didnt start with him starts the thread haha ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: picker_man on April 28, 2012, 12:50:05 AM

Yeah, but he's in now and is probably my third favourite player ;D I think most know who are above ;D

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on April 28, 2012, 12:51:13 AM
Quote from: picker_man on April 28, 2012, 12:50:05 AM

Yeah, but he's in now and is probably my third favourite player ;D I think most know who are above ;D
birchall & sandi? oh wait that was last week haha :P

Mr.Craig

Looked a bit lost at the centre bounces but he gets around a bit which I like. Down back gobbling +6's then cruising forward for a couple of goals. He'll get his share of tons this year.

Justin Bieber

Only 21 touches as well. Ifhe can get 30 touches. He can get 120+'s

Holz

sounds like something i would say, as soon as robisnon wanst unique i jumped on him for fye.

Bones Bombers

The guy loves to tackle which helps his score!