Greg Flowering Broughton....

Started by Jormas, April 28, 2012, 12:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jormas

greg broughton. p*sses me off so much.

When will he actually score a tonne. he has had, 59, 67, 109, 92, and now 88.

For a guy priced as a premium, i would expect him to score more than an average of 81.

What to do with him? carry him? or trade to someone?

suggestions of players and opinions below. :D

Jormas.

Ricochet

88 for a backman isn't bad, he's still going to be a top 10 backman come seasons end

Binga

last 3 weeks should give you your answers.

Chelskiman

Quote from: Jormas on April 28, 2012, 12:21:46 AMWhen will he actually score a tonne.

A couple of games ago...

Quote from: Jormas on April 28, 2012, 12:21:46 AM

For a guy priced as a premium, i would expect him to score more than an average of 81.

What to do with him? carry him? or trade to someone?

suggestions of players and opinions below. :D

Oh dear, what an awful post.

Sleeken

Sounds like sarcasm? I hope so...

Justin Bieber

Ricochet

Macca#23

LF

Please lets not start with the Broughton topics again 88 is fine if he is pissing you off that much trade him
otherwise stop talking about him
i have him and he is scoring fine.

henry

Are you serious? How can you be upset  by 88 from a backman and an average of over 90 from the last 3 weeks? If I had him I would be perfectly happy with that result.

Nails

With an average of 96.33 over his last 3 the only ones being pissed off here are US by YOU.

Broughton is doing great. If you trade out someone for performing well enjoy your 100,000 ranking.

m1tch robo

Very happy with GB and with freos soft draw coming up he should start pumping out hundreds

Justin Bieber

Quote from: starships were meant to.. on April 28, 2012, 12:35:46 AM
you could trade him to jordan russell he tonned up

Not exactly a ton, but 91 is still good.

Ziplock

he started badly, but his past 3 weeks has been fine. He's priced at a quasi premium average, and atm he's maintaining a quasi-premium average. I'm happy with him atm.

Zombie2.5

Good work Broughton, solid effort. He could've done better by I'll settle for his 88 :)