Freo vs Carlton REVIEW

Started by Ricochet, April 28, 2012, 12:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Some decent scores tonight

Barlow (105) Broughton (88) Duffield (87) Fyfe (91) Mundy (107) Mzungu (100) Pav (100) and Pearce (94)
Gibbs (94) Murphy (117) Robinson (106) Scotland (120) Simpson (140) and Walker (91)

Who'd you have and were you happy?

Justin Bieber

Robbo. That's it. Very happy.

Macca#23

Scotland, Robbo and Pearce for me  :D

Get in.  :P

Sleeken

Happy with duffield and fyfe. Still regretting not picking any Carlton players at the start of the year...

juddy5x3

Scotland and Fyfe. Very happy not to have traded Fyfe...for now! He didn't play his normal game but still scored 91 so a good return. Assuming more to do with getting some confidence back.

henry

Quote from: Sleeken on April 28, 2012, 12:25:52 AM
Happy with duffield and fyfe. Still regretting not picking any Carlton players at the start of the year...
Didn't pick any blues to start with either, although I want scotland and murphy in my team in coming weeks. Just Barlow tonight for me, happy with his 105 as it extendz my good start this round to 596/4  ;)

Master Q

Scotland, Pav, Fyfe and Neale for me  :-\

Ricochet

What did you boys think of Fyfe? he really didn't get his shoulder tested all that much
Still managed a reasonable score

LF

Quote from: Macca#23 on April 28, 2012, 12:25:25 AM
Scotland, Robbo and Pearce for me  :D

Get in.  :P

same here + Broughton
and Kruezer :(

tbagrocks

Zombie2.5

Pav YES HE TONNES IT, what a LEGEND!! (100)

Broughton (88, ok could've tonned but im fairly happy still) Only player not to ton for me though.

Robbo (106)

Happy pendles and sidey made up for Broughtons non-ton so im 5/516, all good.

:D

AsianGuy0410

Nails

2/213

Just the PAV tonight. Pretty happy w/ that start, best start to the year to be honest. Hopefully my unique premo in Ward can take me to like 3/330 and then the GWS rookies scoring well would be nice too.

Hoping to win the round prize next week if I don't win this week (will have a completed mids w/ a bit of luck after next week)

AsianGuy0410

Quote from: AsianGuy0410 on April 28, 2012, 01:42:56 AM
Fyfe and Scotland :)
So far, i'm on 459/4. Pretty good i guess  :) except for Stanton's 77 and me putting the VC on him instead of Swan. Oh well :P

Kuruki

Pearce has to be the most improved player in the Freo side by a loooong way. Couple of things went against him when he gave up two shots on goal but other then that he wroked damn hard all night, and looked like he could be a very handy forward for DT