Not interested in dirty players.

Mushi

slipknot_4

glenferriecrusader

Leigh Matthews - you don't see a point post broken every day  ;D

crabapples

glen archer, byron picket  :P

lethel lee mathews, dermie, mick martin jack dyer

that guy who dislocated his knee hit it back in then kept on playing, i think he played for sydney?

freezer

Paul Kelly was always tough around the contest, can remember him doing his ACL and running off the ground...

crabapples

yeah paul kelly! and he won a brownlow so thats saying something!

freezer

Darryn Cresswell

freezer

Quote from: crabapples on April 27, 2012, 09:28:05 PM
glen archer, byron picket  :P

lethel lee mathews, dermie, mick martin jack dyer

that guy who dislocated his knee hit it back in then kept on playing, i think he played for sydney?

Darryn Cresswell would be the one.

tom_scully

tbagrocks

Samm79

I remember Tadhg Kennelly doing this, not sure if he is the only one. He just punched it from the side of his leg, got up and carried on like nothing had happened!

meow meow

Leigh Colbert was as tough as they come. People only ever think of him as a good bloke, but he used to cop a beating every week and get straight back up. David Teague was quite similar.

crabapples

Quote from: Samm79 on April 28, 2012, 10:55:12 AM

I remember Tadhg Kennelly doing this, not sure if he is the only one. He just punched it from the side of his leg, got up and carried on like nothing had happened!

yeah i can't remember which one i remember  ???... it was on the flank running towards the bench then he got it back in and just kept on playing lol awesome!!

valkorum

Quote from: freezer on April 27, 2012, 09:28:57 PM
Paul Kelly was always tough around the contest, can remember him doing his ACL and running off the ground...

Most people can still run after doing an ACL - just cant change direction

This hurts me to say this but Woosha was damn hard