Got in Murphy

Started by underdog11, April 27, 2012, 08:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

underdog11

SO pumped to get in Murphy, personally i think abletts gone for 4+. Murphy big 120+ please!

Justin Bieber

Well you must be talking out of your arse and living under a rock.

Thunderstruck

Quote from: whatlez on April 27, 2012, 08:58:22 PM

+1 Ablett at most will miss 2 and be back to take on GWS

T Dog

A big ask of Bobbie Murphy Underdog  :o

Justin Bieber

Quote from: T Dog on April 27, 2012, 09:01:10 PM
A big ask of Bobbie Murphy Underdog  :o
lol.

But yeah Underdogs your just talking shower. Ablett was walking almost perfect today.

DT Gun

How the hell can you diagnose a players injury!

You sir are an absolute retard!

MiGZ

Quote from: Thunderstruck on April 27, 2012, 09:00:14 PM

you must be kidding yourself if you think they will risk ablett against GWS, if there is any trouble he will be rested again for that game to make sure hes 100%.

And theres a big difference between walking and sprinting WITH agility, especially with knee injuries. I'll give him 4 weeks on the sidelines.

frazzles

apparently hes in the hyberaric chamber(?) and  ice baths hoping to be back next week and only miss 1 game

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MiGZ on April 27, 2012, 09:10:53 PM

you must be kidding yourself if you think they will risk ablett against GWS, if there is any trouble he will be rested again for that game to make sure hes 100%.

And theres a big difference between walking and sprinting WITH agility, especially with knee injuries. I'll give him 4 weeks on the sidelines.

Alright mate.

Quote from: DT Gun on April 27, 2012, 09:08:28 PM
How the hell can you diagnose a players injury!

You sir are an absolute retard!

That is also directed at you Migz

Flame

Quote from: frazzles on April 27, 2012, 09:12:23 PM
apparently hes in the hyberaric chamber(?) and  ice baths hoping to be back next week and only miss 1 game
Hopefully he only misses 1 or 2!!

Holz

Quote from: MiGZ on April 27, 2012, 09:10:53 PM

I disagree if they were to push him to play any game in the season it would be GWs, they cant afford to lose and get the spoon again. People dont expect GC to win but they do against GWS.

MGK1

They will definently play ablett against GWS.. they couldnt risk losing that one lol

Windigo

I'm tipping a surprise inclusion of the Little Master next week.....

Anyone see him moon walking during training.  8)

T Dog

Quote from: MGK1 on April 27, 2012, 09:15:35 PM
They will definently play ablett against GWS.. they couldnt risk losing that one lol
Its just that they cant afford to lose Ablett for any longer...surely will minimise any risk regardless of his self diagnosis :o :o :o

underdog11

Either he will miss two come back too early and be injured, dont call me flowering retarded im not saying im a doc, knee injuries almost never come in quick, will see what happens but at the very very least he'll miss two IMO