Friday night games shouldn't be held in perth.

Started by Ziplock, April 27, 2012, 08:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crabapples

they acctualy already try to help the east coast if they game starts in melb at 8:45 then its starting there at 6:45 so it's already earlier than the usual 7:45.. you can't expect them to start at 5:45 on a friday, or not have friday footy at all...

maybe grow a mullet and move to adelaide it's a bit closer

Ziplock

Quote from: Holzman on April 28, 2012, 03:31:59 AM
Friday night games here suck when they are in Melbourne because they are always delayed so i cant look at the DT or listen to the radio, at least you get live games, and if games are live here they are way too early.

We have it bad for a majority of the season, so live with it on the occasional time you have to put up with it.
live in a real state.

Quote from: crabapples on April 28, 2012, 12:56:53 PM
they acctualy already try to help the east coast if they game starts in melb at 8:45 then its starting there at 6:45 so it's already earlier than the usual 7:45.. you can't expect them to start at 5:45 on a friday, or not have friday footy at all...

I never said there was an issue with the time they start it at, they just shouldn't have it.

crabapples

Quote from: Ziplock on April 28, 2012, 03:35:14 PM

I never said there was an issue with the time they start it at, they just shouldn't have it.

Quote from: crabapples on April 28, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

???

Boomz

Get the flower over it. Not everything revolves around the eastern states.

Master Q

Quote from: Boomz on April 28, 2012, 04:30:37 PM
Get the flower over it. Not everything revolves around the eastern states.
It does  :P

I guess it's not that bad for Adelaide but it's still later than usual... I'm not against having games in Perth, it's just they shouldn't be held on Friday nights. They usually have the Sunday Twilight game which makes the most sense...

Ziplock

90% of the country doesn't live in WA.

I don't have issues with saturday games or sunday games in perth, just the friday ones.

basically agree with Q :P

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Spite on April 28, 2012, 01:49:16 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on April 28, 2012, 01:35:35 AM
So the game starts at 8.40 instead of 7.40. So what? It's just 1 hour later, get over it

It finishes past my bed time :(
heh heh, who's bedtime doesn't it go past :P

Yeah, hate the Friday Perth games too. The timing of it isn't great either, I normally have nothing to do at 7, so i watch the footy, but at 8, i do practically nothing waiting for the game. Waste time, and i go to sleep so much later.

Live is not good enough, show it before it starts :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on April 28, 2012, 05:45:02 PM
90% of the country doesn't live in WA.

I don't have issues with saturday games or sunday games in perth, just the friday ones.

basically agree with Q :P

10% do so we should have 10% of the friday games at least. I would say we have 25% of the football fans so we should actually get more games.

valkorum

Ziplock

It's not WAFL either.

once again, 90% of australia doesn't live in WA.

10% of the games makes reasonable sense I guess... how many friday night games do you guys get?

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ziplock on April 29, 2012, 12:10:51 PM
It's not WAFL either.

once again, 90% of australia doesn't live in WA.

10% of the games makes reasonable sense I guess... how many friday night games do you guys get?
Out of the 10% that live in WA probably 90% of them follow football, whereas the 90% that live outside probably only half follow football. Would be even less in NSW where probably about 10% care since they have their precious NRL.

By the way they get 2 Friday night games and a Thursday night game for the year.

Master Q

Would you say more people follow footy in SA or WA?

truBLUE

i think its ok and we won aswell  ;D go blues

PowerBug

Quote from: Master Q on April 29, 2012, 08:59:52 PM
There's a big following in SA, only after the Crows win though. ::) I haven't been to WA, so can't comment about there.

Holz

Quote from: Master Q on April 29, 2012, 08:59:52 PM

WA easy you could argue by percentage we have the most football fans per population in the country.