Friday night games shouldn't be held in perth.

Started by Ziplock, April 27, 2012, 08:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Just saying, it's a dog for the majority of the country that live in real time zones.

that's all.

PowerBug

lol, i'm just happy the footy is on live.

I suppose it olny happens once or twice a year Zip, get used to it. ;)

Master Q

Quote from: Ziplock on April 27, 2012, 08:31:09 PM
Just saying, it's a dog for the majority of the country that live in real time zones.

that's all.
I said the exact same thing... Is the difference 2 or 3 hours?

Ziplock

Colliwobblers

CrowsFan

So the game starts at 8.40 instead of 7.40. So what? It's just 1 hour later, get over it

Spite

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 28, 2012, 01:35:35 AM
So the game starts at 8.40 instead of 7.40. So what? It's just 1 hour later, get over it

It finishes past my bed time :(

Ziplock

CrowsFan

Quote from: Spite on April 28, 2012, 01:49:16 AM
It finishes past my bed time :(
Quote from: Ziplock on April 28, 2012, 01:57:57 AM
finished at like midnight dude, that's a dog.
You're both still up so can't really complain that it finished too late

Ziplock

Holz

Friday night games here suck when they are in Melbourne because they are always delayed so i cant look at the DT or listen to the radio, at least you get live games, and if games are live here they are way too early.

We have it bad for a majority of the season, so live with it on the occasional time you have to put up with it.

Master Q

Quote from: Holzman on April 28, 2012, 03:31:59 AM
Friday night games here suck when they are in Melbourne because they are always delayed so i cant look at the DT or listen to the radio, at least you get live games, and if games are live here they are way too early.

We have it bad for a majority of the season, so live with it on the occasional time you have to put up with it.
Most Friday night games have been live recently + those with FoxFooty can watch it live...

CrowsFan

Quote from: Master Q on April 28, 2012, 11:35:10 AM
Quote from: Holzman on April 28, 2012, 03:31:59 AM

Most Friday night games have been live recently + those with FoxFooty can watch it live...
Yes live in Melbourne Q. Holz lives in WA so when the games are played in Melbourne/Sydney/wherever else it is delayed until 7.30 WA time before he can watch it.

Ringo

I am not complaining at all.  Live in Qld and for the first time getting Friday night games live regardless of time difference instead of watching delay at either 11 or 12 pm. Minimum 4 games a week live on free to air really enjoying it. (Do not have cable)

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ringo on April 28, 2012, 12:44:00 PM
I am not complaining at all.  Live in Qld and for the first time getting Friday night games live regardless of time difference instead of watching delay at either 11 or 12 pm. Minimum 4 games a week live on free to air really enjoying it. (Do not have cable)
Same here living in Syd :)