Previous topic - Next topic

Which one?

Ziebell
14 (63.6%)
Barlow
8 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

lolrocket

Thinking about this all week and still can't decide.

Ziebell:
Unique-ish
Responsibility this year might mean better scores
4th year - could break out
keeps bye structure
bit cheaper

Barlow:
Proven scorer in past
probably safer bet to be a top scorer
in a better team = more potential points

Comments would be great

lolrocket

Football Factory

Justin Bieber

Torpedo10

I'm in the exact same position. I still can't decide. looking to upgrade to them Wingard>Barlow OR Ziebell. any help anyone?

Thunderstruck

dicey7

both will be a good pick in my eyes, if i had to choose id go ziebell with the fact they have an easier run, and i dunno i always feel barlow will miss games due to his leg, although dont have much evidence to support that theory

Justin Bieber

Andrew

Ziebell, Barlow is a far greater chance to get rested - probably next week vs GWS. north have an easy draw. I'm doing Ablett -> Ziebell, getting Swan next week.

picker_man

id say neither :o
dont see either in top 8 let alone top 6 mids by years end, it might save you some cash now but the risk these players bring compared to a proven mid premo isnt worth the price difference IMO

Football Factory

Torpedo10

Barlow goes better with my byes as In my DT mids I have Boyd, Rockliff, Shiel, JMac(Gonna trade in now) all sharing bye which would hurt to have 5 players out. I'll upgrade Shiel and JMac before the bye tho. in 2 weeks Shiel>Pendles. Barlow is pretty proven as his scored well before. I'm SOOOO Unsure. any more help guys? I don't really care bout byes.  :-X

Windigo

I like Ziebell, young and fresh.

Barlow isn't that old really either.... ::)

Torpedo10

Quote from: Windigo on April 27, 2012, 09:22:08 PM
I like Ziebell, young and fresh.

Barlow isn't that old really either.... ::)
That's It, I'm  GOING  Ziebell. Cheap and very low BE.

Windigo

Well at least this week you'll get a big score from Jay Z Vs Suns.  8)