Oh Sandi!!!

Started by MAGPIEMAD, April 27, 2012, 07:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAGPIEMAD

Hi Guys

I want to try and give some protection to my top 50 position. Do I cop the dougnut for Sandi (Have Redden, Giles, Stephenson) or replace him? and Who?

Also have GAJ sitting on pine (Covered by J Mac or Shiel) as well as Mager starting. Or am I better off replacing GAJ with Murphy to keep the points coming in?

I am thinking maybe just cop the dougnut (unless Stephenson makes a timely appearance) and save the trade until bye time to bank some points?

HAve 20 trade left  :-\

picker_man

did you trade in sandi last week like most??

MAGPIEMAD

Quote from: picker_man on April 27, 2012, 07:32:29 PM
did you trade in sandi last week like most??

No... Locked Sandi in for round 1 (once he was confirmed)

His time off last year even though it was a different injury worries me too. He might be out for more than "1"?

Ricochet

Need a 2nd ruck playing mate, especially where your ranked
Can you afford cox?
also play Jmac over Shiel

Put it this way. A donut (0) + Murphy (120) is a lot less than Cox (90) + Jmac (80)

Holz

take the donut, sandi is the best ruckman in the comp at the moment and should stay like that you will kick yourself if he knocks up a 120 next week. If you bring in Cox than you are more likely to cop a dount in the bye round and anyone else is a downgrade and i think sandi should be able to make up the points over the season.

Save the trade and save a donut later on, im ranked around 500 and im taking the donut.

MAGPIEMAD

I was thinking Cox is the best option as a keeper and try to bring Sandi back later... but also agree with Holz points.... Cox = Cox/Giles Rd 11 Bye (Unless Giles is ready to upgrade before then)

I HATE DONUTS!!!!!!

But some common sense must prevail  :-\

Justin Bieber

It's raining slightly in Brissy at the moment, so I doubt Big O will get a run.

Mr.Craig

Redden to Cordy if you can afford it? :-\

MAGPIEMAD

Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 27, 2012, 08:23:14 PM

Can... but would prefer donut over that option

Mr.Craig

Quote from: MAGPIEMAD on April 27, 2012, 08:32:17 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 27, 2012, 08:23:14 PM

Can... but would prefer donut over that option

Me too.