Fwd - Treloar

Started by the raven, April 27, 2012, 07:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

offload which one?

smith
kennedy
dickson

the raven

I could really use the cash next week for an upgrade so was thinking kennedy to treloar. Also need to fix up the donut in the fwd line this week so really need to execute this trade.

Option 1) If i trade smith a pocket about 45k and can dpp treloar to fwd line. SAVES DONUT
Option 2) If i offload kennedy i gain 100k. NO DPP LINK. SAVES DONUT
Option 3) Essentially is a minor upgrade/waste of trade. Would rid myself of relton in process but doenst directly improve team too much. (can wait for another rookie also)

nickstiges

LF

had heaps of topics about this already Dickson-->Treloar
Dickson is sitting on your bench not playing therefore not making any money so trade him
Smith and Kennedy(who should be back next week) will still make you money

henry

Kennedy will play next week a la Greene this week and will score well rom having a nice rest. I wouldn't be suprised at all if devon smith was rested next week. Kennedy and Smith will rise in money still quite a bit and quickly, and have better JS than dickson who is  it playing this week. While you will not make money by trading him, he will be a better option.

the raven

next week will be hard trying to eek out an upgrade in the midfield so might have to UG in my fwd instead. hoping clay smith comes back soon.

Dasherman