Greene vs magner vs shiel??

Started by aces-high, April 27, 2012, 05:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aces-high

Old mac is a lock so which of the others should i start??
-the magnet did really well in the tagging role last week which hindered his dream team output. If he plays that role again he will be set for a 60-70
- shiel is getting better and better each week but handballs a bit too much to be an outstanding dream team scorer!! Hes set for another score between 65-75
- toby greene probs looks the best option but may be at risk of starting as the sub :/ he has had 78 touches in 3 games and should be back raring to go.
Who would use play?? Cheers :)

matt1985

I have the same problem, and at the moment I have got Shiel on ground. He is steadily becoming better, if only he would bloody kick it more!

I'm worried about Greene as potential sub too. I think I may just start Shiel as he is named as a follower on the team sheet.

disco1992

i think
1magner: (crawley scored desent tagging last week vrs saints) and is still a star
2 greene: could go bang like he did round 1/2 only sub concern but i think that will be for d smith or edwards
3 shiel: so much potential but probably worst optoin of 3

Windigo

I reckon Shiel, then Magnar...Greene last.

matt1985

Quote from: Windigo on April 27, 2012, 05:54:16 PM
I reckon Shiel, then Magnar...Greene last.

Meh, either option I go i'm going to pick the wrong guys anyway haha.

BlackMamba

Tell me which one you choose and i'll choose the other  ;)

TheHanger

Quote from: aces-high on April 27, 2012, 05:44:49 PM
Old mac is a lock so which of the others should i start??
-the magnet did really well in the tagging role last week which hindered his dream team output. If he plays that role again he will be set for a 60-70
- shiel is getting better and better each week but handballs a bit too much to be an outstanding dream team scorer!! Hes set for another score between 65-75
- toby greene probs looks the best option but may be at risk of starting as the sub :/ he has had 78 touches in 3 games and should be back raring to go.
Who would use play?? Cheers :)

sigh...

start Maggner