Started by Holz, April 27, 2012, 05:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on April 27, 2012, 07:01:08 PM
Quote from: Holzman on April 27, 2012, 06:22:42 PM
Quote from: Windigo on April 27, 2012, 06:15:31 PM
Quote from: picker_man on April 27, 2012, 06:12:06 PM
found it haha
ok i was looking at trading magner to treloar this week as i need a mpp in my mids for bye time to save me from another donut. I thought this would also save me a donut this week as i could move him into the fwds for kennedy as i didnt think my two bench guys were playing (hall&couch) now hall might be playing is it still worth it??
2 things to note
this will not cost me  trade in the long run as without the mpp in the mids i will have to trade during rd 12 to avoid a donut
plus without the cash extra cash i cant get scotland next week and would have to look at birchall/sucking etc

Getting Treloar looks like a good thing to do IMO. If you get a sneaky premium upgrade then why not.  8)

Magner still has money to make and i would hold him for another week to see how he goes this week, certainlty not a bad trade as getting in trealor is a greta move he is a gun and should average well for a rookie. I have gone kennedy to trealor however as i feel kennedy has less money to make this week and isnt playing so will go up less in value, that also sovles your forward issue for the week.

I to want a DPP mid by bye time but pfiefer looks the goods and i plan on getting him next week, zorko is another possibility, its a little risky relying on one of these 2 but pfiefer should play for a while and playing his second game next week should be on the bubble and play next week.

Magner to trealor not a bad move but I would go Kennedy to trealor than Magner to Pfiefer next week.
given me more to think about there holzman  and that actually seems like a good idea ;D totally forgot about zorko (as needs to rd11 bye player). Can do the magner to zorko in 3 weeks pocket an extra 60k from mags, save a trade this week and will still have mcdonald for cover if zorko doesnt play hmmm.... means i miss out on the treloar train (possibly the only person) and might get a donut this week if hall doesnt play :-\

I would still recomend getting in trealor i rate him above pfiefer and zorko.

LF

Just traded Couch--> Treloar

Question is do i start Smith or Treloar?

picker_man

Quote from: Holzman on April 27, 2012, 07:03:25 PM
found it haha
ok i was looking at trading magner to treloar this week as i need a mpp in my mids for bye time to save me from another donut. I thought this would also save me a donut this week as i could move him into the fwds for kennedy as i didnt think my two bench guys were playing (hall&couch) now hall might be playing is it still worth it??
2 things to note
this will not cost me  trade in the long run as without the mpp in the mids i will have to trade during rd 12 to avoid a donut
plus without the cash extra cash i cant get scotland next week and would have to look at birchall/sucking etc

Getting Treloar looks like a good thing to do IMO. If you get a sneaky premium upgrade then why not.  8)

Magner still has money to make and i would hold him for another week to see how he goes this week, certainlty not a bad trade as getting in trealor is a greta move he is a gun and should average well for a rookie. I have gone kennedy to trealor however as i feel kennedy has less money to make this week and isnt playing so will go up less in value, that also sovles your forward issue for the week.

I to want a DPP mid by bye time but pfiefer looks the goods and i plan on getting him next week, zorko is another possibility, its a little risky relying on one of these 2 but pfiefer should play for a while and playing his second game next week should be on the bubble and play next week.

Magner to trealor not a bad move but I would go Kennedy to trealor than Magner to Pfiefer next week.
given me more to think about there holzman  and that actually seems like a good idea ;D totally forgot about zorko (as needs to rd11 bye player). Can do the magner to zorko in 3 weeks pocket an extra 60k from mags, save a trade this week and will still have mcdonald for cover if zorko doesnt play hmmm.... means i miss out on the treloar train (possibly the only person) and might get a donut this week if hall doesnt play :-\

so maybe kennedy to treloar this week covers possible fwd donut and use extra cash for scotland over birchall next week
and go mags to a rd 11 DPP later on

Holz

Quote from: luvfooty on April 27, 2012, 07:06:50 PM

I started trealor but its really a coin toss they will both score 65-85 in my opinion.

LF

Quote from: Holzman on April 27, 2012, 07:08:04 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on April 27, 2012, 07:06:50 PM

I started trealor but its really a coin toss they will both score 65-85 in my opinion.

thats what i thought as well Thanks Holz i think i`ll go with my gut on this one.

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on April 27, 2012, 07:07:37 PM
found it haha
2 things to note

so maybe kennedy to treloar this week covers possible fwd donut and use extra cash for scotland over birchall next week

not sure about the scotland v birchall trade would need to look over it for the week but yeah i would get in trealor. It doesnt have to be a round 11 fwd/mid you get because you could awalys get in pfiefer and than swtich him with trealor.

nickstiges

Which 3 to start out of these forward rookies:

D. Smith, Milera, Treloar and Pfeiffer.
Already have Kennedy on the pine.

Thanks in advance. :)

Capper

killing it Holz, keep it up!

Holz

Quote from: nickstiges on April 27, 2012, 07:09:50 PM
Which 3 to start out of these forward rookies:

D. Smith, Milera, Treloar and Pfeiffer.
Already have Kennedy on the pine.

Thanks in advance. :)

as i said before the rookies could score anything and its minaly luck, would definately start trealor. Milera playing the demons is a little bit of a risk but he could pay off with a good score. I dont expect pfiefer to get the sub but as he is the last on the interchange list and has only played 1 game he is a much greater chance than smith to be sub. Pfiefer might be able to score 10-15 more but if he is sub you will be unhappy.

Leave out pfiefer in my opinion if smith and him play a full game smith might beat him anyway.

picker_man

Quote from: Holzman on April 27, 2012, 07:09:34 PM
Quote from: picker_man on April 27, 2012, 07:07:37 PM
found it haha
2 things to note

not sure about the scotland v birchall trade would need to look over it for the week but yeah i would get in trealor. It doesnt have to be a round 11 fwd/mid you get because you could awalys get in pfiefer and than swtich him with trealor.
Awesome advice Holz double cheer ;)  to hard to explain but your help gets me a double upgrade next week ;D ;D ;D

picker_man

is this thread ongoing through out the season??? if so should be stickied yeah

LF

Quote from: picker_man on April 27, 2012, 08:43:08 PM

Yes it will be i`m sure that the mods will sticky it they did in the supe rcoach section :)

Justin Bieber

Ziplock

tag in ziplock for questions :P

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on April 27, 2012, 08:43:08 PM

it will and i will open it up as soon as teams are out each round, so we can answer more questions. I will probably be on when the thread is opened and a few hours before lockout.