Advice Required Please!

Started by Mozza84, April 27, 2012, 05:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mozza84

Have Ablett and Sandilands....

Thinking Ablett to JMac.... then leaves me with $540,700 spare.

Then thinking Stephensen to HMac... leaving me with $292,900 in the bank and 20 trades.

Mids are then: Boyd, Mitchell, Selwood, Thompson, JMac, Magner (Shiel, Neale)

Rucks: are then: HMac, Giles (Sandilands, Redden)

Good? or Bad?

Lucastorm

Is it really worth trading GAJ out when you know he will return and smash it?

Mozza84

I have been tossing up all week on what to do... I want to keep Gaz, but then likely to cop a donut in the ruck..
Plus getting JMac will make me some $$$
Would envisage to get Gaz back when he returns, but a downgrade/upgrade..
Which would leave me with 18 trades... and I wouldn't expect to use any more until Bye rounds
Barring LTI's etc.

The only other option is to trade Sandilands.... but I just got him in last week for Mumford...

Thoughts?

LF

Looking at your mids trading Ablett out would be a mistake simply because you already have 4 other premo mids and you can afford to bench ablett

LF

How much cash do you currently have left?
Also what is your whole team?

Lucastorm

Same boat as you, traded him for HMac and hope I don't live to regret it down the track...

Pro's are that HMac should go alright this weekend, and I made some extra cash, which can be spent upgraded fwd's and mid's next week....

Injury plague hurts.

Also a thing to remember, it may not be as easy as thought to get GAJ back, and not having him when he is tearing shower up would be more of a disaster in the long-term.

Mozza84

Current team is:
Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Waters, Birchall, Bugg, Clarke, Ellis (Smedts, Darley)
Mids: Boyd, Mitchell, Selwood, Thompson, Magner, Shiel (Ablett, Neale)
Rucks: Sandilands, Giles (Redden, Stephensen)
Fwds: Franklin, Fyfe, Goodes, Martin, Porplyzia, D.Smith, Hall (A.Kennedy, J.Cameron)

Current Cash is $46,500

What can I do to avoid a donut in my rucks?

crabapples

the only solution i can see is to trade sandi..  :P..

Holz

Where are you ranked and are you going for overall or league, if league hold off. IM ranked just outside the top 500 and i go for overall and at this stage im coping the Sandi donut.

Mozza84

Ranked around 18 thousand....Just going for league win.

I copped 2 donuts (fyfe, birchall) last week and still managed to win all my league games.

So might just leave Sandi in, and cop the 1 donut this week.

Should I trade Neale to Treloar, then swap him with Kennedy, then trade Kennedy to JMac to make some coin?

LF

Yeah cop the Sandi donut
Trading Neale to Treloar would be a good move its going to make you money and give you an emergency for your mids

TMurphBROWNLOW

what about porplyzia -> treloar and if you REALLY want JMac trade out magnet.

KEEP ABLETT!!! you'll have an abundance of cash to spend next week on a premium in your forwards or backs. iunno too premature to trade anybody out of your side! I'd cop the donut!

Mozza84

Thinking of going Neale to JMac....... then starting Magner and JMac, with Shiel as Emergency

A.Kennedy / Cameron / Hall to Treloar?

LF

Yep definately start MacDonald and Magner
if you must have Treloar then trade Cameron-->Treloar