FOR PEOPLE WITH SANDILANDS

Started by essendon2, April 27, 2012, 03:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

essendon2

with all the coaches with the 3 rookie ruck structure Sandi, Giles (Redden, Orren)
~what about downgrading Carrazzo** > Treloar, then upgrading Redden > HMac (playing GCS without Goldstein and Ablett)??

Sandi, HMac, Giles, Orren?

waste of a trade?

what are the thoughts on this?

Cayenne

This is actually the exact trade I'll end up doing, just waiting til the last minute incase of freak accidents.

essendon2

Quote from: Cayenne on April 27, 2012, 03:55:30 PM
This is actually the exact trade I'll end up doing, just waiting til the last minute incase of freak accidents.
But then I'll have to put Carrazzo on the pine this week??

Cayenne

And I'll have to put Ablett on the pine. If you trade out Carrots would it be for Treloar and still be looking at Hmac for Redden?

essendon2

Quote from: Cayenne on April 27, 2012, 04:01:55 PM
And I'll have to put Ablett on the pine. If you trade out Carrots would it be for Treloar and still be looking at Hmac for Redden?
Yeah well I have two options:

Carrazzo > Treloar
Magner > Rockliff (bank $21k) / Ward (bank $71k) / Ziebell (bank $131k)
play with 21

or

Carrazzo > Treloar
Redden > HMac (field Magner)
play with 22
and bank $104k

Holz

how much cash do you guys have sitting in the bak I cant get close to this double trade.

Im just going to eat the donut, I think i should be able to stay inside the top 1000, I have already taken a donut and im sitting ok.

SydneyRox

Seems like a pretty good plan to me...

You will come unsuck next week trying to work out who to have on the field, but will help you cover the donut this week.

Also with two strong backups you have a better upgrade platform after the byes. Other people who went 1-3 will be hoping redden plays more to increase his price.

essendon2

Quote from: Holzman on April 27, 2012, 04:07:28 PM
how much cash do you guys have sitting in the bak I cant get close to this double trade.

Im just going to eat the donut, I think i should be able to stay inside the top 1000, I have already taken a donut and im sitting ok.
nah mate, my mistake.
I'll have to do Carrazzo > Treloar

look above to see my trade options!

Cayenne

Going treloar + hmac will avoid the donut and hmac's score should be more than the difference between rocky and magner, so your round score should be a fair bit higher that way.

I dont have carrots but do have spare cash for the old option.

Personally I'd go treloar hmac (22) over treloar rocky (21) because I'm not that keen on rocky. His BE is only 85 this week though so it could be the best time to get him.

essendon2

what happens in round 11 though?
HMac and Giles both out?

is orren more likely to play than redden?

Cayenne

Forgot to add - any of the magner trades could be more cost effective next week depending on how magner scores this week.

Ward and Ziebell are expected to go up 20-30k, but magner is also set to go up by a similar amount. It really depends who performs and who doesn't this week, but doesn't look like any benefit in rushing it in this week.

Cayenne

Quote from: essendon2 on April 27, 2012, 04:25:51 PM
what happens in round 11 though?
HMac and Giles both out?

is orren more likely to play than redden?
Port have Lobbe to come back still, but it's hard to say at this stage whether orren will play. Maybe he will be fattened up and downtradable to a playing cheap rookie?

essendon2

Quote from: Cayenne on April 27, 2012, 04:28:52 PM
Forgot to add - any of the magner trades could be more cost effective next week depending on how magner scores this week.

Ward and Ziebell are expected to go up 20-30k, but magner is also set to go up by a similar amount. It really depends who performs and who doesn't this week, but doesn't look like any benefit in rushing it in this week.
is price increase determined on beating tr BE by percentage or amount?
for example: BE of 50, score of 100 = percentage 200, amount 50
BE of 20, score of 60 = percentage of 300, difference of 40???

Nails

I think it's a bit of both...

I thought it was amount but am not 100% right now.

essendon2

well Ward will beat his BE by like 60 and Magner only 40.... and Ziebells playing GC and Had a BE of like 15