Here's a toughy

Started by Cayenne, April 27, 2012, 01:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

I'll cut straight to the chase:

Kennedy to Jmac (probable donut in rucks if orren doesn't play)

vs

Orren to Hmac (misssing the jmac cash flow and leaving giles's tons on the bench in future rounds).

Currently ranked top 200 so don't want a donut - but it's a marathon not a sprint and could hurt more in the long run to go Hmac.

BlackMamba

Stick with JMac. As you mentioned it's not a sprint and for the LT, the JMac trade makes more sense.

Ricochet

Quote from: Cayenne on April 27, 2012, 01:38:15 PM

vs

Orren to Hmac (misssing the jmac cash flow and leaving giles's tons on the bench in future rounds).

Currently ranked top 200 so don't want a donut - but it's a marathon not a sprint and could hurt more in the long run to go Hmac.
There's your answer
Hmac will be worth it all year, especially if Goldy can't find form

Cayenne

If goldy stays a dud then hmac would be a good choice you're right.

I guess with clouds over all the premo ruckmen it wouldn't be too bad having Giles on the pine, I'll get plenty of chances to make use of his big scores.

Colliwobblers

you need a bench ruck we have learnt that over the past two rounds have we not...

Cayenne

Aye, that we have Colli.

Unless I catch Primus in the mall today and tell him to get Redden on the damn field...

upthemaidens

Quote from: Cayenne on April 27, 2012, 01:38:15 PM

vs

if u get Hmac  you will be looking at a possible donut in rd.11 anyhow(hmac and giles share the bye) ..
  i would get jmac and hope that Orren is a late inclusion

Lucastorm

you can wait until 5pm and see what the final teams are, then make your decision.